`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunt Codes

Bunt Codes
I know many of you don't play the app, and I just kinda dabble at it. Each one of those Bunt code cards has a code that when entered gets you 1,000 coins. On the app 10,000 coins only costs $.99, so technically that makes each code worth $.10 each. I'd be willing to pay $.05 per code if anyone has a large quantity that they want to get rid of. I'm offering $.05 just because I'm obviously not going to pay what they cost on the app. If you have a bunch that you'd like to get rid of please hit me up!

RE: Bunt Codes
Probably have 10-12ish. You can just have them. Do you need the cards or is there a way I can just give you the codes.

(07-12-2015, 06:59 PM)mmahoney Wrote: Probably have 10-12ish. You can just have them. Do you need the cards or is there a way I can just give you the codes.
PM Sent, thanks!

Kinda sad really cause 1000 coins doesn't get you much at all. They should be 5000 a piece, at least you can try for a decent insert with 5000.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Can anyone explain how these work? Can you win actual cards or is it all just virtual stuff? I don't want to mess with setting up an account and entering these codes if it's all online crap.

(07-13-2015, 09:57 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Can anyone explain how these work? Can you win actual cards or is it all just virtual stuff? I don't want to mess with setting up an account and entering these codes if it's all online crap.
It's all virtual....you get nothing real lol. That's why I won't invest any money in it. They give you 5,000 coins free every day and then at the end of the week you get 50,000. The "packs" at the cheapest are 5,000 coins. I understand how it can pass time, but I don't understand why people actually spend money on there for nothing real. There are some hardcore collectors on there and honestly if Topps decides to shut it down or discontinue it, you'd be kinda sol...

It's bad enough that I have a bunch of stuff in their 'vault' from 2001 that I can't ever get to because I can't remember my account info ...

(07-13-2015, 11:05 AM)slufan83 Wrote: It's all virtual....you get nothing real lol. That's why I won't invest any money in it. They give you 5,000 coins free every day and then at the end of the week you get 50,000. The "packs" at the cheapest are 5,000 coins. I understand how it can pass time, but I don't understand why people actually spend money on there for nothing real. There are some hardcore collectors on there and honestly if Topps decides to shut it down or discontinue it, you'd be kinda sol...
I don't get it either but i pulled a card that has been selling on ebay for well over 40.00. You can bet if i can sell it and get some goldy's or set needs with the money i'm gonna sell it! lmao I know some guys that fund their hobby needs with what they pull off there.

People buy virtual cards on eBay for $40?!?!? Jeez!
I can't understand that, but I better start selling the Brooklyn bridge to them before they wise up. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-14-2015, 01:55 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: People buy virtual cards on eBay for $40?!?!? Jeez!
I can't understand that, but I better start selling the Brooklyn bridge to them before they wise up. Smile
Yeah, they purchase it and you send it to them via a trade on the app. I've sold several digital cards so far and have made around 70 bucks off it. I don't get it either but as long as it helps me buy my needs I'm all for it!