`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002 Topps Chrome

2002 Topps Chrome
I've changed my strategy a little bit, decided to open some older boxes for a change. I'm starting with 2002 Topps chrome, since I would like to make sets of the early Chrome. Back in the day, I could never pull anything from Topps, some of the odds are pretty steep. But today I opened 2 boxes each of Chrome Series 1 and Series 2. Nothing major out of the series 1, but out of the series 2 I pulled 2 Black Refractors (1:21 packs) which was ok, no once I collect for my pc but was happy to get them. The BIG pull was a 1:704 Jack of All Trades relic Chipper Jones. All 3 cards are going into my organizer, but thought I'd share my amazement at pulling the card.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

RE: 2002 Topps Chrome
Nice pulls! Would love to see a picture of the Chipper
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(07-12-2015, 08:27 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Nice pulls! Would love to see a picture of the Chipper
Here you go sir! Good thing you asked today, as it's up for trade already.

I suppose you DO NOT want to hear the score from Fenway this afternoon do you? Just had to get something in here about it.

[Image: chipperjersey_zpsacujn9ws.jpg]
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Nice break!! That chipper is a beauty!
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Agreed sweet looking Chipper