`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Hockey for Baseball, Basketball or Football

Trading Hockey for Baseball, Basketball or Football
I don't collect Hockey and in fact can't stand Hockey. I acquired a collection from a guy last year that had tons of hockey in it. Please take a look and if you see something of interest send me an open offer or you can message me with a fair offer to purchase all too.

I am looking for any Baseball (On Card Rookie Autographs, Cincinnati Reds On Card Autographs & Patch Cards, New York Mets On Card Autographs & Patch Cards, 1970's & 1980's Brewers On Card Autographs and Patch Cards & 1970's 1980's Padres On Card Autographs & Patch Cards). Any Dallas Cowboys & San Diego Chargers (On Card Autographs & Patch Cards). Any Hall of Fame Baseball, Football or Basketball (On Card Autographs & Patch Cards). I'm also looking for Baseball RC's of Star Players from 1933 to Current (Always Looking for Baseball RC's of Stars of the 1980's & 1990's to add to my hoarding problem)

Don't let the above list scare you off as I will look for something else in Baseball, Football or Basketball to get rid of the Hockey. Thank you for taking the time to check out my org.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Trading Hockey for Baseball, Basketball or Football
In all honesty you do not have anything really of too much value. Most of it is mid-level base with a few inserts and minor RCs thrown in. Hopefully you will be able to find some trader(s) that are doing the sets. Best wishes!

Randi

(07-11-2015, 09:01 AM)rayeates Wrote: In all honesty you do not have anything really of too much value. Most of it is mid-level base with a few inserts and minor RCs thrown in. Hopefully you will be able to find some trader(s) that are doing the sets. Best wishes!

Randi
Thanks for the message. I traded most of the better stuff away right away and this stuff is just sitting in my org. I'm hoping I can trade them away or sell them so I don't have to deal with them anymore. They are taking up space in my hoarding collection, lol.
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

you can check me for your Washington capital cards
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

(07-13-2015, 09:57 PM)jon1959 Wrote: you can check me for your Washington capital cards
Thank you for posting on my thread. I made you an offer for all the Washington Capitals cards. Hope this works for you.

Bump!

Saturday Morning Bump!

Feel free to take a look at my ORG and see if there is anything you can use.

Thanks
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

Saturday Morning Bump!