`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bridgewater NT?

Bridgewater NT?
Anyone know if Bridgewater NT RPAs are going live? I have the silver #/25 but am afraid to redeem until I know they are live, had toooooo many bad experiences with redemptions in the past. If you know anything let me know.

Seth
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Bridgewater NT?
If i remember correctly, the Bridgewaters were live shortly after the product was shipped, as he just missed the deadline by a few days. Beckham, on the other hand, is not.

Well Ive just seen a whole lot of redemptions and not may actual cards until recently. I've just had bad luck with redemptions so I hate to redeem without knowing if they are live. Don't want to wait 1-2 years for it and can't seem to get a straight answer from Panini.

Not sure if the RPAs are in this post, but here is the post I saw from Panini about the Bridgewaters:

panini wordpress blog

Thanks for the info! I called Panini twice and was told both times these are not live yet but I keep seeing more and more Bridgewater NTS popping up on the Bay. I've even sent a few of them messages and they all say the redeemed them and that it only took a few weeks to get em. I took a shot in the dark and redeemed it, hopefully the lady at Panini didn't know what she was talking about!! LOL Keep you updated.

Awesome! Got an email on Friday saying that my redemption has been filled and has shipped out!!!! I should get it on Tuesday! I think this is the fastest I've ever had a redemption filled. Although on the 3 occasions that I called Panini about this redemption before I sent it in I was told each time that these cards were not live yet and that they didn't have them in house. I guess they need to do a little more research about what they have and don't have. Oh well crossing my fingers for a logo patch!!!

[Image: 20150728_221728_resized.jpg]

Sharp looking card!

(07-29-2015, 12:12 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Sharp looking card!
Thanks, as always I was hoping for a logo patch but Ill take it. Its a much nicer patch than I usually get back!

Terrible auto. Nice card - but dang. Terrible auto.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]