`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Panini Prizm Retail

2015 Panini Prizm Retail
It's been a tough few months financially, but I was finally able to splurge on a blaster from Target last night, and decided to pick up some Panini Prizm. I was very excited to find out Bonds was in this years set, and really would love to find the Purple Flash variation. That did not happen, but I did pull a Camo auto (Wilin Rosario).. It wasn't as good as last years Byron Buxton, but an auto on my first Panini blaster of the year. Below is a photo of the better cards. My only good base card was a Rusney RC. All of these will be loaded by the end of the day hopefully.

[Image: Panini%202015_zpsseutz9hn.jpg]

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

RE: 2015 Panini Prizm Retail
Nice pull dude!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

I love the look this year. I wasn't a big fan of the powder on the cards last year, all though... they did make them easier to handle. I'm always very careful to wash my hands before I handle any of the chrome style cards. I hate fingerprints, but it happens. I figure Pence will head to the PC and the rest will be traded to get other goodies.

Nice hit man. Rosario is one of my PC guys, so if I have anything for it let me know. Thanks.
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

I've picked up three of these blasters. I really like them, wish I hadn't wasted money on Gypsy Queen blasters and had bought more of these instead. I like that you get one auto per blaster, too.

(07-09-2015, 10:02 PM)nquarry Wrote: Nice hit man. Rosario is one of my PC guys, so if I have anything for it let me know. Thanks.
Yeah, I'll definitely give you a look.

That's exciting a autograph out of a blaster box that's good stuff.
[Image: sgttranski_zpsea3fa47c.jpg]