`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know why a PM wouldn't send?

Anyone know why a PM wouldn't send?
Hey guys, I wrote another member a decently lengthy PM and sent it without any issues (as far as I know), but it's not showing up in my 'sent' or 'tracked' folders.

I really don't want to rewrite or bug the guy twice if I don't have to, any ideas?

Thanks!

RJ

RE: Anyone know why a PM wouldn't send?
Just send a pm asking if he got it because it says you never sent it on your end. Did you check your trash? I don't suppose you accidentally sent it to yourself?

(07-08-2015, 05:41 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Just send a pm asking if he got it because it says you never sent it on your end. Did you check your trash? I don't suppose you accidentally sent it to yourself?
I've done this hahahahah

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Maybe we have to pay to send pm's now

[quote='SF_Giants_2014' pid='2565291' dateline='1436398442']

I've done this hahahahah

Yup. Me too. Thats how I know it's possible.

(07-08-2015, 07:07 PM)rentzington Wrote: Maybe we have to pay to send pm's now
Lets not give them any ideas. Maybe your internet flaked out after you hit send? I know thats happened to me before with too many windows or just from crappy German internet.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

You most likely unchecked the Save A Copy option at the bottom of the screen before sending out the PM. If you do that, it will not save a copy of the message to your Sent box.

Randi

(07-08-2015, 05:12 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hey guys, I wrote another member a decently lengthy PM and sent it without any issues (as far as I know), but it's not showing up in my 'sent' or 'tracked' folders.

I really don't want to rewrite or bug the guy twice if I don't have to, any ideas?

Thanks!

RJ
Hi RJ,
Perhaps the persons mailbox is full at 100% and can't receive anymore PM's until he/she cleans out some space? I've been hovering around 90% and usually clear out some trash when I get to 95% just in case.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-08-2015, 07:07 PM)rentzington Wrote: Maybe we have to pay to send pm's now
LOL, that's a good one.
(07-08-2015, 08:04 PM)rayeates Wrote: You most likely unchecked the Save A Copy option at the bottom of the screen before sending out the PM. If you do that, it will not save a copy of the message to your Sent box.

Randi
Could be, I wrote it at the library and their screens tend to "jump" quickly, so maybe I clicked it by accident.

Oh well.