`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare Jeter Card

Rare Jeter Card
I found a rare Jeter phone calling card as I was clearing some old boxes from my house, made by a company called Zenex. It's in mint condition still in a plastic sealed cover, produced in 97. This same company produced one other Jeter card that was sold at the stadium during the 96 season. Not many of those around from what I've seen online. Does anyone know where I can go to get it valued/graded.

RE: Rare Jeter Card
Post a picture, as that might help identify the card better. There are some resident Jeter experts that might be able to help too.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Beckett does not list a price for it, but they do grade them along with PSA. They were limited to 3,500 copies
[Image: Untitled-1copy.jpg]
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

(07-08-2015, 08:22 AM)djohn Wrote: Post a picture, as that might help identify the card better. There are some resident Jeter experts that might be able to help too.
Card attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is not the one I have seen before, but a quick search of the bay showed that they are limited to 3,000 copies and there was a lot of 2 that sold for $125 BIN
Derek Jeter Card Count: 3,981 Total Cards, 1,998 Unique Cards and 332 Graded Cards. I Will trade anything I have for any Derek Jeter cards

(07-08-2015, 06:20 PM)soey10 Wrote: That is not the one I have seen before, but a quick search of the bay showed that they are limited to 3,000 copies and there was a lot of 2 that sold for $125 BIN

(07-08-2015, 06:20 PM)soey10 Wrote: That is not the one I have seen before, but a quick search of the bay showed that they are limited to 3,000 copies and there was a lot of 2 that sold for $125 BIN
The card I posted cannot be found online. There are no others like this around. I also found same set card of Bernie Williams and David Cone. Also in plastic sealed wrap. Where can I find someone to value cards?

Here is the link to the one I was referring too

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Zenex-Derek...234fd14461

From the picture of the front, that looks exactly like your card.
Album: Album

1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals
1997 Topps Gallery Gallery of Heroes

(07-14-2015, 04:39 PM)Texan1985 Wrote: From the picture of the front, that looks exactly like your card.
Looks the same to me as well
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

looks amazing. pretty rare stuff