`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just about had it...

RE: Just about had it...
I thought they had all these private signs cards that they could replace stuff with that were actually good signers. Hopefully they get alot of stuff signed at the national and get people their cards or equal value. Whenever I read these I just think that the person they talk to has no clue what a hobby card is and just think's they are all the same. Panini and Topps are run by CEO, I like Leaf because it's run by a collector.

Ive got a redemption that panini took over 2 years to fill and had to call bunch of times to get a replacement.... the replacement sucked .... but the best part is they sent it to the wrong address and basically said .... Oh well too bad your SOL and thats that!

at least you got something! I got the satisfaction of knowing I waited over 2 years and some one who probably has no clue what a football card is get a freebie from panini at my expense .... thats always fun

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(07-08-2015, 05:34 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: So it has to be a Jewish player to be acceptable? j/k. LOLOLOL.

The entitlement is strong with this one. No J/k
It wasn't that at all ... I requested a certain player from a certain set, which they could have just said no (it never hurts to ask) ... but they gave me a $20 card from the same set of a player I didn't collect, so when I contacted them and asked again for the $25 card I originally asked for, they refused.

Point being, if you're going to offer a $20 card that someone doesn't want, is it that big of a sacrifice financially for them to offer a $25 card that someone does want?

No, but apparently they needed to make a point over a $5 discrepancy, and that's what pissed me off.

I agree, entitled people annoy me, too!

(07-09-2015, 10:18 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: It wasn't that at all ... I requested a certain player from a certain set, which they could have just said no (it never hurts to ask) ... but they gave me a $20 card from the same set of a player I didn't collect, so when I contacted them and asked again for the $25 card I originally asked for, they refused.

Point being, if you're going to offer a $20 card that someone doesn't want, is it that big of a sacrifice financially for them to offer a $25 card that someone does want?

No, but apparently they needed to make a point over a $5 discrepancy, and that's what pissed me off.

I agree, entitled people annoy me, too!
ok.

Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(07-09-2015, 11:07 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: ok.
Don't argue with me! JK, LOL