`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Buy my Moustache ... Plus a Chance to WIN!

RE: Buy my Moustache ... Plus a Chance to WIN!
Here is a teaser of the rip card ...

[Image: teaser.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Well, there goes my theory down the drain .... I thought the rip card was going to have a limited edition invisifractor inside! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-10-2015, 05:07 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Well, there goes my theory down the drain .... I thought the rip card was going to have a limited edition invisifractor inside! Smile
Maybe the invisifractor is on top! Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

(07-10-2015, 05:13 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: Maybe the invisifractor is on top! Smile
I see! .... Or actually I don't see .... D'oh!
Very Tricky! Smile

My second guess ... $292.92

BTW: if you haven't seen 'One Million Ways to Die in the West!" Please do so ... Seth McFarlane is great and the Neil Patrick Harris 'Moustache Song' is hilarious! If you've seen it already, then you know what I'm talking about!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

My first guess is $416.98
2nd guess: $555.55
It's grouping my guesses together, since noone else has commented since my last comment. Hopefully you will still count each guess.
3rd and final guess: $765.43
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Yes djohn no worries Smile
The guessing contest is now officially closed as the auction has less than an hour to go now. Thanks for participating! Once the new owner pays, I'll update everyone and let them know what it was. Please bear with me though, as I have multiple sites to see who was closest in guessing. Thanks again, guys - this has been a thrill Smile Stay tuned though - The Mouschi Code will be open for everyone later this week to take a stab at for fun, as well!

Just for doc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NnDDsWxWylo
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(07-12-2015, 05:00 PM)djohn Wrote: My first guess is $416.98
2nd guess: $555.55
It's grouping my guesses together, since noone else has commented since my last comment. Hopefully you will still count each guess.
3rd and final guess: $765.43
Hey man,

IF you had stopped with your 1st guess, you would have guessed it on the dot.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I thought all 3 guesses counted.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I'm a little bummed - after doing a lot of research, it looks like there were a few bidders that were the same person with different accounts that bid at the end. I have promised not to call out this person by name, so I won't. I have reached out to the previous top bidders to offer the card as a "best offer". Once the card is truly sold, I'll let everyone know.

Oh, and djohn - yes, all 3 guess count as long as they are in separate posts Smile