`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody else see anything wrong here?

RE: Anybody else see anything wrong here?
You wanna see a sloppy Bryce Harper auto??

[Image: 2010udworldofsportsdualautobryceharperst...39of50.jpg]

His auto has just gone right into the sewer since he started signing. A quick look through the bay shows alot of different sig styles on official cards. I saw a few 2014 and 2015 chrome with autos not exact but in the same style as that bottom auto.
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(07-06-2015, 10:29 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: You wanna see a sloppy Bryce Harper auto??

His auto has just gone right into the sewer since he started signing. A quick look through the bay shows alot of different sig styles on official cards. I saw a few 2014 and 2015 chrome with autos not exact but in the same style as that bottom auto.
I am pretty sure that card was produced in 2009, when he was 16/17 so it doesn't apply to his current auto. I really doubt that the Patch Auto posted in the OP is authentic. All of his recent autos are done in a similar style to the Dynasty in OP.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(07-06-2015, 10:29 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: You wanna see a sloppy Bryce Harper auto??

That's his high school auto on your card. I know there's going to be a natural evolution in his auto through his teens and early twenties as he perfects it but that doesn't even come close to anything I've seen.the only thing I can think of is Topps put a really old sticker auto of his on a 2014 card. I talked to the seller and she said she pulled it herself (I was interested in the rc year pants patch displayed in the card ).

hmm only ones i've seen that look remotely like that second picture are from the 09 UD team usa where some stickers had a weird BH and others had more of a signature.

everything he does now looks pretty much like the first picture and thats one of the better signatures i've seen of his. usually theres at least some loppiness to the B and a straight line through the H.

That second one really smells fishy, unless it came straight from topps i don't know i'd believe that was his sig.