`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
296 different yelichs... lets bring it to 300!!!!

296 different yelichs... lets bring it to 300!!!!
Any rare yelichs out there? I want to bring this # to 300 by the 4th of July!

Mainly looking for autos, relics, or parallels /100 or less I may need AND any 1/1's or extremely low run cards that I have overlooked during my Yelich hunting.

Paypal is available if necessary.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: 296 different yelichs... lets bring it to 300!!!!
I pulled 2015 Topps Finest red refractor /5 Yelich if you're interested.

(07-03-2015, 06:22 PM)schootay Wrote: I pulled 2015 Topps Finest red refractor /5 Yelich if you're interested.
That is a need. I'll send an open offer shortly.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

I know it's not # less than 100 but I think I have a 14 BC Yelich ref /500. You can have it if you want.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(07-03-2015, 09:34 PM)Odyssey Wrote: I know it's not # less than 100 but I think I have a 14 BC Yelich ref /500. You can have it if you want.
Thanks for the offer bud. Have that one already though.

My buddy pulled a 2015 Stadium Club auto if u need it, lmk! He also pulled a 2015 Bowman auto of Toussaint. Not sure if it's Chrome or paper tho.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(07-04-2015, 03:15 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: My buddy pulled a 2015 Stadium Club auto if u need it, lmk! He also pulled a 2015 Bowman auto of Toussaint. Not sure if it's Chrome or paper tho.
I got the stadium club incoming, but thanks.

Now up to 320. Supreme printing plate auto and a '15 finest red refractor /5 coming my way. Who has some more?

(07-06-2015, 01:31 AM)petillo64 Wrote: I got the stadium club incoming, but thanks.

Now up to 320. Supreme printing plate auto and a '15 finest red refractor /5 coming my way. Who has some more?
Ha ha, was just about to ask you if that plate got you close to 300! Looks like you flew past that over the weekend, congrats!!
Getting ready to print labels here in just a bit, thanks again for the trade!
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(07-06-2015, 11:23 AM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Ha ha, was just about to ask you if that plate got you close to 300! Looks like you flew past that over the weekend, congrats!!
Getting ready to print labels here in just a bit, thanks again for the trade!
Yeah. Had a few comc sales and filled some low-end needs. Looking. Forward to getting the plate! I'll have to find some enticing trade bait to get that triple off of matt somehow!

Any rare ones out there?