Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Super" Matt Carpenter Mail Day

"Super" Matt Carpenter Mail Day
Got home today and had a mailbox full of packages Smile

First package contained this one:
[Image: IMG_20150625_0003_zpsamtdh6dd.jpg]

The above card goes along with these that I already have. These jumbo relic autos were kinda annoying because there are 2 different card #s that have the regular /10 and a Gold /5. The only difference between the two cards is the little picture of Carpenter. I just need the Gold version of the one that I got in the mail today..
[Image: IMG_20150625_0004_zpskus2ynbc.jpg]

Here is the next one that arrived today....
[Image: IMG_20150625_0005_zpst1jkl9kn.jpg]

The above card finished up my set of base (/199 for the triple, /125 for the double), Gold /25, and Emerald /5.
[Image: IMG_20150625_0006_zps2qag7mgv.jpg]

Third card I got in the mail is the silver ink /10 of the Tier One auto..
[Image: IMG_20150625_0007_zpsogra0xd4.jpg]

That one goes along with these that I already have....
Base Auto /50, Bronze Ink /25, and Gold Ink /1...just need the Red Ink /5..
[Image: IMG_20150625_0008_zpsoyk77itw.jpg]

And last but not least, the reason for the thread title...
2015 Finest Superfractor....just need the Red /5 to finish my rainbow..
[Image: IMG_20150625_0009_zpsjvtsmigg.jpg]

RE: "Super" Matt Carpenter Mail Day
Damn!! Looks like you cornered the market with him. Those museum to 10 autos are slick!!-

Really nice stuff man. Congratulations on the super.

(06-25-2015, 05:26 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Damn!! Looks like you cornered the market with him. Those museum to 10 autos are slick!!-
I've built a pretty nice collection, but I know of a collection or two that still has me beat. I put in some pretty high bids on 3 or 4 1/1 cards that were listed on eBay in the last month and the same person beat me out on all of them. The Museum Collection Bat Barrel Nameplate 1/1 sold a couple weeks ago and I made the guy who outbid me pay over $375 for it. Unfortunately I work a 3-11 shift and because of the nature of my job I can't have my cell phone on me, so I pretty much had to bid high and hope for the best since they all ended while I was working....needless to say I lost out on some good ones.

I have over 300 different cards so far, which I think is pretty good since he has really only had cards made of him in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and just those prospect cards in 2011. I have 180 numbered cards, 34 relic cards, and 70 autographs Smile

Wow, sweet Carpenters, that's an amazing collection

Awesome PC pickups, man! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Best third baseman in baseball IMO. Arenado may catch him, but Carpenteer has the edge right now. Awesome cards!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(06-25-2015, 08:15 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Best third baseman in baseball IMO. Arenado may catch him, but Carpenteer has the edge right now. Awesome cards!
He's cooled off lately and the 0-4 w/ 3 k's tonight doesn't help....especially when that last k was with the bases loaded and no outs...sigh

Sweeet collection, congrats and thanks for sharing

Awesome stuff. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.