`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
First timer here.....first hit?

First timer here.....first hit?
After 25 yrs retired from cards I recently got back into the fun with my son. Opened a couple of blasters of gypsy queen today and pulled a 5/5 Whitey Ford black mini. I can't find a price anywhere for this cards value. My goals involve collecting base sets of Allen ginter and gypsy queen so this card will be on its way out to help fund me on that venture. Any ideas on the value of that card? Thanks!
Collecting Allen & ginter and Gypsy queen base sets/inserts/SP/and specials.

RE: First timer here.....first hit?
Considering dimaggio and some other heavy hitters sold for around $30, I would say maybe $10-15 bucks at auction. May be able to get $20+ if you put it up as a buy it now and the right collector is looking for it.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Nice job on the hit but like petillo said not that big of a following for it to be worth a ton.
I do have a bunch of gypsy and ginter from the past few years I can sell ha if interested.

(06-20-2015, 12:31 AM)chibarek Wrote: I can't find a price anywhere for this cards value.
First, welcome back!!

Secondly, as for the no pricing, it is an extremely low print run. I think that the lowest print run that Beckett has pricing on is /25.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I'm interested in it if you want to trade it Smile
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Nice hit. Welcome back to this great hobby.

I have a bunch of base Gypsy and Allen & Ginter cards just laying around you can have if you want, just pm me you address and I will ship them out to you. I think it is GREAT that you and your son are getting into cards together. Keep the Ford!!
Mostly football and a set builder

I have the Black Mini Machado 2/5 that I will trade you for the Ford if your interested in that!
[Image: image.jpg]

Thanks for welcome and replies. I am gonna hold on to the ford for a little while longer as I get settled into the hobby again. I don't even know where to start haha. I guess I need to use this organize feature. Thanks everyone!
Collecting Allen & ginter and Gypsy queen base sets/inserts/SP/and specials.