Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2014/15 Panini Threads Retail Box Hit, Best Ever for Me
Wink 
2014/15 Panini Threads Retail Box Hit, Best Ever for Me
I usually don't buy many NBA boxes (football guy here), but I decided to get one b/c even though a retail box was $30, the cards were higher end in my opinion.

So my one good hit was a Joel Embiid Wood Rookie Card, but the biggest hit I got and knew it was worth something but not that much is....

Andrew Wiggins Wood RC Card!!!!

Not bad for one retail box, I tried to show the card, but the file is too big and I dont know how to compress it on here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2014/15 Panini Threads Retail Box Hit, Best Ever for Me
Not bad lets see a scan
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(06-19-2015, 10:41 PM)killerlightning Wrote: I usually don't buy many NBA boxes (football guy here), but I decided to get one b/c even though a retail box was $30, the cards were higher end in my opinion.

So my one good hit was a Joel Embiid Wood Rookie Card, but the biggest hit I got and knew it was worth something but not that much is....

Andrew Wiggins Wood RC Card!!!!

Not bad for one retail box, I tried to show the card, but the file is too big and I dont know how to compress it on here.
Try going to paint on your computer with the pic and make the image smaller, then try to add it, it has worked for me in the past.

did you pull any card /199?