`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's trade

Let's trade
Send me offers. Lots of new stuff added.
Super Collecting Andrew Luck and Teddy Bridgewater. Also auto's and patches of Matt Kalil, Anthony Barr, Jerick Mckinnon, Donte Moncrief, TY Hilton, Demaryius Thomas, and Cody Latimer. and Montee Ball ROOKIES ONLY.

RE: Let's trade
I've got a Montee ball printing plate 1/1 I would be willing to trade. I'm looking for the 1999 SP Authentic Buy Back Auto /14 of Terrell Davis... Any way you can help?

Check me

(06-22-2015, 10:43 AM)terrelltd30 Wrote: I've got a Montee ball printing plate 1/1 I would be willing to trade. I'm looking for the 1999 SP Authentic Buy Back Auto /14 of Terrell Davis... Any way you can help?
Thats gonna be a tough find.
Super Collecting Andrew Luck and Teddy Bridgewater. Also auto's and patches of Matt Kalil, Anthony Barr, Jerick Mckinnon, Donte Moncrief, TY Hilton, Demaryius Thomas, and Cody Latimer. and Montee Ball ROOKIES ONLY.

Offer sent!!

Open offer sent, plmk.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Open offer sent

Have a 2014 Finest Football (gold) TB with auto if thats something you may want!!
-Mike-

Looking for any of the following. . .
-Yu Darvish
-Ken Griffey Jr

Baseball/Football Sets builder for:
-Topps Chrome (any year w/ autos)
-Topps Finest (any year w/ autos)