`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Cards

RE: Free Cards
Too bad you didn't start a couple years earlier, I have just a few 2011 Bowman Chrome cards I need for the set. If you have any Jedd Gyorko cards from 2013 I would be interested in them.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thanks everybody for all the PMs I received as well as posts in this thread. I've started pulling things on a first come first serve basis. I'll PM everybody as I complete their request to get their addresses. Several people have offered to pay for shipping. If I allow you to do that, it would not be "free" but thank you for the offers. And to the guy in Canada, if I have something you requested, I'll still send it even though it is going to cost a few bucks more as I'm not worried about it. I'm also going to post how many cards I'm gonig to send to each person. I think it will be fun to see how many I send out total at the end. And lastly, DR. M, if I happen to have the Bryant you need, I'll still send it to you. I think I have built the base paper set 17 times and the Chrome set 11 times and I'm going to keep them as complete sets. But if I have an extra one, it is yours. Watch your PMs this weekend as I'll start contacting people for addresses. Thanks all and I hope you enjoy what you get and get stuff you need. Pete

(06-17-2015, 11:58 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: phillies if you have any left after elberson lol
Phillies if you have any left after elberson and alfredo. Thanks for your kindness. Any Platinum? Send a pm and let me know if I can defrey any of the shipping costs via cash or cards. Thanks again.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(06-19-2015, 09:23 AM)djohn Wrote: Too bad you didn't start a couple years earlier, I have just a few 2011 Bowman Chrome cards I need for the set. If you have any Jedd Gyorko cards from 2013 I would be interested in them.
I have extras of 2011 Bowman chrome, what #'s do you need?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(06-17-2015, 09:07 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Nice jesture here!!!
If I only understood bowman I'd grab some team lots of Yankees and Braves. But this stuff confuses the heck out of me.
Bowman
Bowman chrome
Bowman prospects

What set is what?!?! Lol
Yanks, I shipped your box out this morning. Tracking info was PM to you. Total of 111 cards (no dupes) headed your way. Hope you enjoy them.

(06-17-2015, 09:32 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Ill take dbacks stuff if you have any, thanks for the nice gesture!
Sent your box out today as well. 87 unique cards, no dupes. Hope you enjoy them. Tracking info was PM to you.

I'm still working on everybody else. Sorry it is taking so long. I've got a 3 year old and a 8 month old at home who demand a lot of my time. I'll get everything out soon.

(06-23-2015, 09:32 AM)petercopp Wrote: Yanks, I shipped your box out this morning. Tracking info was PM to you. Total of 111 cards (no dupes) headed your way. Hope you enjoy them.

Sent your box out today as well. 87 unique cards, no dupes. Hope you enjoy them. Tracking info was PM to you.

I'm still working on everybody else. Sorry it is taking so long. I've got a 3 year old and a 8 month old at home who demand a lot of my time. I'll get everything out soon.
Got them today, thank you sir. I needed quite a few of them for my dbacks pc so I really appreciate it!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(06-17-2015, 09:05 PM)petercopp Wrote: Hey all. I have opened a ton of Bowman 2013, 2014 & 2015 the last several years. Cases and cases. Needless to say, I have more base cards than I know what to do with.

So I thought I'd offer them up to people here on Beckett building sets, or team collectors to see if anybody happens to want them. If I have enough of what you are looking for, I'd be happy to mail them off to you.

With that being said, I do not want to trade the cards to you. I just want you to post your want list in this thread or PM me your list and I'll dig them out and see what I have for you. If it makes sense for the shipping charges, I'll PM you and get your address and mail them off.

I've helped several people out when I see them post their want lists this way but thought letting everybody know this way would help get rid of some of them faster. I don't have anything listed for trade so you'll need to post what your are looking for.

Hope to help some people out!
since the phillies were taken before me I dont know if its possible you may have any ripkens or andres galarraga cards in that group??? since galarraga ended up playing in so many teams i couldnt ask you for all of them as it would not be fair for the other collectors
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(06-23-2015, 09:32 AM)petercopp Wrote: Yanks, I shipped your box out this morning. Tracking info was PM to you. Total of 111 cards (no dupes) headed your way. Hope you enjoy them.

Sent your box out today as well. 87 unique cards, no dupes. Hope you enjoy them. Tracking info was PM to you
I got them today!!! Thank you so much!!! I appriciate the jesture and will definitely pay it forward!! Very kind on your end way to go

I would be interested in any Rockies you might have. Thanks!

(06-17-2015, 09:56 PM)wickercat Wrote: I need 14 Bowman Chrome #1, 12, 16, 20, 23, 32, 35, 36, 38, 56, 61, 95, 106, 114, 117, 125, 132, 136, 138, 139, 144, 145, 156, 167, 202, 203, 204, 207, 208, 209, 215, 216, 218, and 219. Free is the only time I will type out my lists! Thanks for the offer!
Brandon, I bumped you up a little bit since your list was shorter than others. Your cards that I had shipped out today and I PM you the tracking info. Enjoy.

Everybody else, watch your PMs for address info. I've got a ton of stuff pulled and I'm working on the last few boxes now. Should be soon.