`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Finally got myself a Japanfractor!

RE: Finally got myself a Japanfractor!
(06-16-2015, 11:31 AM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Yeah he was- but that would be cool!
Yeah, it would!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(06-16-2015, 11:29 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: Oh, so Matt was just kidding with me about the Aussiefractor.
Yeah man, sorry. I thought that's where you were going with that.

(06-16-2015, 08:05 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: So, are there Aussiefractors?
There are:
Canadafractors - They smell like maple syrup, and are very polite. Backrounds are still under construction

Quebecoisfractors - Just like the Canadafractors, but insist on being in their own box.

Americafractors - Come in lots of different colors, easily recognizable by how much thicker they are than the other cards. All the other cards insist Americafractors stay in their own box, but want their help whenever their own boxes are tipped over.

Frenchiefractors - All cards show players with their hands up, and the backrounds are all white. Smell like stinky cheese.

This was an exercise in humor. Please do not feel offended. just having fun.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(06-16-2015, 10:31 AM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: Thanks buddy. I just saw that blue, incredible card! I dont really think I'm looking to move it but everything is available for the right card.
I had no idea there were asian editions of platinum. Going to need to pick up one of those now.
If you ever have interest in trading it (or selling it), feel free to see if I have anything you like. Awesome card.

(06-16-2015, 11:38 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yeah man, sorry. I thought that's where you were going with that.
Nope. I had no clue. Frenchfractors & Swissfractors was going to be my next questions.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(06-16-2015, 11:38 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: There are:
Canadafractors - They smell like maple syrup, and are very polite. Backrounds are still under construction

Quebecoisfractors - Just like the Canadafractors, but insist on being in their own box.

Americafractors - Come in lots of different colors, easily recognizable by how much thicker they are than the other cards. All the other cards insist Americafractors stay in their own box, but want their help whenever their own boxes are tipped over.

Frenchiefractors - All cards show players with their hands up, and the backrounds are all white. Smell like stinky cheese.

This was an exercise in humor. Please do not feel offended. just having fun.

That's pretty good.