`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
How to sell my collection

How to sell my collection
Looking to sell alot of my collection of autos and cards to try and buy some of my dream cards. I got alot of mid star guys that go for $1- $10. Was thinking of putting them into lots that would include maybe 50 cards and 5 autos for $20 each. But have no idea how I would sell that on ebay so I get enough views. Any ideas or if anyone has done this in the past??

RE: How to sell my collection
I would say if you aren't in a hurry that COMC might be your best option. That way you don't have to spend a large % of your profit on fees, and you don't have to deal with shipping them out but once. COMC is the best way to sell about what range of values you have, really.

Thank you just got to the point where I don't even know what I have anymore. And this year I finally had enough of the crap that is coming out and it's not as fun anymore when you pay these prices for $1 autos and junk. So now instead of buying cases I'll use that money to buy my wishlist. First will be the 80-81 Bird/Magic/Erving RC.

You could try Craig'slist.
I recently put some of my 80's unopened wax boxes on Craigslist, no interest yet but I'd like to avoid selling on eBay.

(06-15-2015, 12:15 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I would say if you aren't in a hurry that COMC might be your best option. That way you don't have to spend a large % of your profit on fees, and you don't have to deal with shipping them out but once. COMC is the best way to sell about what range of values you have, really.
COMC is great if you turn around and use your accumulated credit to buy cards on COMC. They charge 20% if you want to convert your store credit to cash.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Looked at COMC but didn't find too many high value cards. Went through my collection and funny enough I guess way way back I got one of my wishlist cards. A Walter Payton RC probably only grade a 5 or 6 but it's a great looking card. Totally forgot what I have already, it's so much more fun buying and opening than selling. Just found a Jose Abreu /75 RC that I was going to sell but never got to it. Probably wont get as much now as last year but still at least a $75 to $100 card.

That's awesome!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)