`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, what do YOU think I'm going to get?

So, what do YOU think I'm going to get?
I was able to get another case of Prizm hobby (plus 2 extra boxes) with most of it being paid for by other stuff I've sold recently. It comes in the mail tomorrow, and thought it might be fun to play a little game of "guess what's in it".

So, out of 14 boxes of 2014 Prizm, what do you think I'm going to get? Me? I'm hoping I get a Jordy Nelson Tie Dyed (so I can say I've got the full rainbow), but I think I'll get another Finite, and 1 gold. Let's say the Finite will be a rookie auto of someone almost no name, like Robert Herron.... Wait, no, he's not the guy I get a lot of. Xavier Su'a-Filo! I already have gotten 4 of his autos, so I could see that happening. I'd say that the gold will probably either be another 7th round guy, or Jay Cutler (since he shows up in pretty much every break I do). Or Christian Ponder. And, I'd say I'm due for another Lance Alworth, so I'll say that I'll get a Tie Dyed of his. Smile

Just so you know what I've already gotten, these are the better ones I've gotten from the other two cases:
Case 1:
Bridgewater auto gold
Bridgewater base gold
Tyler Lewan auto gold
Swanson Finite auto 1/1
Legion of Boom Tie Dyed /25
Andre Williams Tie Dyed /25
(there were 2 other Tie Dyed, I think, can't remember what they were LOL)
Other notables: CPat auto

Case 2:
Jerome Bettis Tie Dyed /25
Shaq Evans Tie Dyed auto /25
Storm Johnson Tie Dyed /25
Mike Wallace Tie Dyed /25
Faulk Finite 1/1
Other notable: Allen Robinson team logo auto /15 and Blake Bortles Panini Logo auto /75

RE: So, what do YOU think I'm going to get?
I think you get 2 Golds, and a top-shelf rookie auto, but alas, no Jordy Tie-Dye. lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I'm going to say that 3rd time is the charm, and you get the Tie-dyed!

I'm hoping you get your Jordy plus some Alshon Jeffery's you don't need Smile

I'm hoping you get some nasty Bishop Sankey or Austin Seferian-Jenkins.

I say you get an insert gold and a Johnny Rehab auto, among other things...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Don't forget a brotha if you hit any MV7 or De'Anthony Thomas Prizms !! Might start collecting Bridgewaters Prizm stuff also so keep me in mind! Good luck my man I hope you kill it !
Michael Vick Super Collector. Also currently focusing on baseball again with main attention to Yankees stuff. Also Correa, Mookie Betts & whatever else catches my eye! Hundreds of positive trades on many sites over the years!

(06-15-2015, 09:53 PM)jplarson Wrote: I'm hoping you get your Jordy plus some Alshon Jeffery's you don't need Smile
you need to check out the break thread LOL