`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Packs of Archives! Biggest Hit Ever!

RE: 5 Packs of Archives! Biggest Hit Ever!
(06-14-2015, 03:19 PM)dyermaker81 Wrote: The $699 was BIN. That's what the guy asked for and I'm sure it sold quick. But in my favor it means there is one less reds version on the market
yeah just saw on my computer every one sold was BIN or best offer, you'll get a grand minimum i bet.

Curious why olbermann is buying them up, didnt he trash the whole spring training thing will ferrell did?

I meant to ask, were these loose hobby packs? i haven't been to the card shop in ages, it's lowered my desire to spend money hah

Holy crap! You are killing your pulls this year- Rodon, 1/1, now this! Congrats and play the lottery!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(06-14-2015, 03:31 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Holy crap! You are killing your pulls this year- Rodon, 1/1, now this! Congrats and play the lottery!
Yeah man best year ever collecting! Don't forget the prizm Bryant auto as well. Which I just traded
(06-14-2015, 03:23 PM)rentzington Wrote: yeah just saw on my computer every one sold was BIN or best offer, you'll get a grand minimum i bet.

Curious why olbermann is buying them up, didnt he trash the whole spring training thing will ferrell did?

I meant to ask, were these loose hobby packs? i haven't been to the card shop in ages, it's lowered my desire to spend money hah
Hobby box. Had 2 packs missing. Just opened todsy

(06-14-2015, 03:34 PM)dyermaker81 Wrote: Yeah man best year ever collecting! Don't forget the prizm Bryant auto as well. Which I just traded

Hobby box. Had 2 packs missing. Just opened todsy
I've got to find the shop you got to!

(06-14-2015, 03:38 PM)rentzington Wrote: I've got to find the shop you got to!
Thank jebus for mine!

Crazy pull, congrats!

Nice pull!

Is it FT? Haha. JK

You should respond to the "are you underwhelmed by Archives this year?" post below that claims panini products to have a stronger secondary market lol.

Great hit man. Very happy for you!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Damn! You are pulling some crazy stuff bro! I can't hit a freaking Chris Owings auto.....and everyone has one of those. Not that I want one....