`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTF: Base for Base on 2015 Finest.

LTF: Base for Base on 2015 Finest.
UPDATE: Finished opening the case. You can find the scans here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1575199.html I have also listed everything in my organize that I'm trading.

Hey all,

Recently opened 5 1/2 boxes of 2015 finest. Looking to complete a set. Pricing isn't out yet so I'm currently looking for someone else working on the set that just wants to swap base for base. Also interested in the base refractors as well. Let me know if you have duplicates and want to trade.

Thanks,
Rob

RE: LTF: Base for Base on 2015 Finest.
I have no dupes yet as I've busted only one box, but I would love to work a deal for your doubles as I am trying to complete the set as well.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

I wasn't planning on going after the base set, but was considering going after the insert sets. Were you trading those? I don't have any doubles of the inserts, but have a good deal of base + refractors
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(06-13-2015, 04:38 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I wasn't planning on going after the base set, but was considering going after the insert sets. Were you trading those? I don't have any doubles of the inserts, but have a good deal of base + refractors
Will be once I sort through them. Just finished opening my case and organizing now. Will be posting a thread for the break sometime tonight. How much have you opened so far and do you have a list of the inserts you need?

2 full boxes. I broke down and went back after pulling a nice pederson lol.

Shouldn't be too hard of a sort. But I like the generations and finest firsts sets
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(06-13-2015, 03:53 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: I have no dupes yet as I've busted only one box, but I would love to work a deal for your doubles as I am trying to complete the set as well.
All my duplicates that I'm trading are listed for trade now.
(06-13-2015, 05:34 PM)petillo64 Wrote: 2 full boxes. I broke down and went back after pulling a nice pederson lol.

Shouldn't be too hard of a sort. But I like the generations and finest firsts sets
110% agree. Love the insert sets this year.