`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plates!

Plates!
Hey guys was curious what system or method you use to come up with values on printing plates?
I know they are a love or hate type of item, but curious how you value them. As they are 1:1 in a way even if really 4:1 for the different plates ...
Curious what you folks think - maybe there is an unwritten multiplier or something ?
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: Plates!
I personally can't stand plates, so if I pull one, I list it for .99 and see where it goes. Commons usually fetch around 10 bucks. I would say in terms of a multiplier, 15x to 20x, but obviously a Miggy or Trout type player is going to fetch a lot more. That's my 2 cents.

Value seems to be player specific with them with no real consistency. I will usually look the player up on the bay and see if he has had recent plate sales and gauge it by that. I agree with wickercat that commons usually go for about $10. Personally I like plates to an extent but regard them as 1 of 4.

(06-13-2015, 10:50 AM)wickercat Wrote: I personally can't stand plates, so if I pull one, I list it for .99 and see where it goes. Commons usually fetch around 10 bucks. I would say in terms of a multiplier, 15x to 20x, but obviously a Miggy or Trout type player is going to fetch a lot more. That's my 2 cents.
Agree and 30-40x for superfractors
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]