`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappearing cards in the organize is very annoying

RE: Disappearing cards in the organize is very annoying
(06-20-2015, 10:36 AM)floydtown Wrote: We just had a lengthy discussion on these issues among others this past week. Dan is meeting with the development team to address the old and new issues we have brought up with special emphasis on the disappearing bug, stars and pricing mismatches. I understand any skepticism out there due to previous promises of fixing the stars for instance but am optimistic nonetheless. Will update the board as info comes in.
years late, hundreds of dollars short. if this was 3 years ago, beckett might actually still be a thriving community

ive been accused of being a beckett suck up for years. honestly, im done with it. they have had plenty of time to address issues, to communicate. and no offense, but when it comes through an unpaid mod - what little info we get - that doesnt count as communication (i appreciate your efforts. you know i do)

while they are at it, tell them to bring back parenthesis searches in the org

I figured my reply was better than no reply.......damn if you do damn if you dont. If you dont want to hear what I have to say then dont read it,lol. Communication with the membership was also addressed. Back in the day everything came from the mods, Ive been here a long time. Believe it or not the paying part of the site continues to be strong and the numbers back that up, the majority of paying members just dont use the forums/org. The challenge will be to get them involved and to take care of the membership that uses the forums and org for trading with an emphasis on those veteran members who stuck by their side. I believe this has been overlooked due to the "numbers" being okay. If nothing is fixed and the same ole continues to be the norm then this was my last post.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

My cards reappeared about 4 days after the original post. I appreciate any and all updates.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

4 days of cards disappearing is not good, it has to be fixed.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

My cards came back to normal 2 days later. They never actually "disappeared", just came up blank with the "buy pricing" line where the price should be. I have had them disappear before, just not this time.
I will add that, despite the constant "maintenance" that is scheduled during the main time I use the site, it's a big improvement over a few years ago. Constant crashes, server loads making it so slow that it might as well be crashed, etc. Those issues seem to be gone. I just wish they'd work a tenth as hard improving it as they did trying to sell you stuff.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --