`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of Bowman, 1 case of finest

RE: 2 boxes of Bowman, 1 case of finest
All of the larger hits are loaded for trade.
[Image: IMG_20150613_223305_zpswk7u5htd.jpg]
I forgot to post these 2 sp's as well. They are suppose to be 1 per case.

Nice break with finest. I wasn't going to get a finest box, but that case has me thinking of picking a few.

(06-14-2015, 06:21 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Nice break with finest. I wasn't going to get a finest box, but that case has me thinking of picking a few.
It is a fun product to break. While I dont like the design as much as years passed, the refractors are far easier to tell this year and the addition of veteran auto's is a huge plus. I've seen some awesome boxes broken so far (Dominic's being the best). Also, could be a coincidence, but their distribution/packaging seems to be spot on. I got 2 complete sets #1-100 (not figuring sp's as part of the set), 1 near complete (I'm 3 cards short I think), a few doubles and I pulled the 2 sp's out of one case. That's pretty good. Usually there's an abundance of several cards and your left with maybe one complete set.

It is a great product, with a great list of autos. In my case I do have to control myself. I am planning on going to the National, so I do need to save some money. It will be my first National and I will be lost looking at so many cards and memorabilia. I guess I will have to make a list and go strictly by the list.

Awesome Braves autos!