`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone call

Phone call
I just got a phone call from Beckett. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number. When I checked it was the toll free number at the top of the home page for Beckett. Has anybody else had a call from them? I just wonder what it's about.
I just called Beckett back to find out why they called me. They wanted to offer me a six or twelve month subscription to the baseball opg to try and save me some money. I guess that is something to think about in the future. He also said if I did that they would give me something free.

RE: Phone call
I got to a call a couple days ago to renew the dynamic duo for the great price of $95, but I had to pay right then. Said to call back later when they are ready to discuss a price I couldn't get anyway.

I've gotten calls and emails from them late last year when I didn't have the OPG. I ignored both. I am assuming I will get more later this month when I let my OPG expire again

(06-12-2015, 04:47 PM)phillies816 Wrote: I've gotten calls and emails from them late last year when I didn't have the OPG. I ignored both. I am assuming I will get more later this month when I let my OPG expire again
Awesome banner!!!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I got a call last week and they wanted to talk about renewing my subscription, which is auto-billed from my PayPal account. I didn't recognize the number so I let it go to VM. First time that has happened for me and, unfortunately, I am sure it won't be the last...
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]

(06-12-2015, 04:18 PM)cspen Wrote: I just got a phone call from Beckett. I didn't answer because I didn't recognize the number. When I checked it was the toll free number at the top of the home page for Beckett. Has anybody else had a call from them? I just wonder what it's about.
I just called Beckett back to find out why they called me. They wanted to offer me a six or twelve month subscription to the baseball opg to try and save me some money. I guess that is something to think about in the future. He also said if I did that they would give me something free.
The "free" is 5 extra days on a 6 month all access OPG when they called me in April.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

It's a marketing call to their "vintage members." At first I thought being a member for 13 years or whatever they said was actually going to get me a cool bonus, but yeah, not so much.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile