`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Finest Break. BLAH

2015 Finest Break. BLAH
Well another terrible break in the books.

here is the best stuff.

anybody know how to tell difference between base,ref,xfactors this year.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/pence-...sort=9&o=0

brantley /25 crawford /99 think the pederson may be a refractor.

will be added probably late tonight or tomorrow
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: 2015 Finest Break. BLAH
Interested in dbacks if you pulled any, sorry for the tough break!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Ouch! But that is the breaks.. This product is extremely hit and miss! Hopefully the next box is 1/1 gold!

i have not had any good breaks anytime lately the best hit we had was a 2009 unique kinsler jumbo auto which he is a favorite and that was when it first came out. do you know how to differentiate all the different refractors and xfactors that are unnumbered

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Nice Crawford at least. I like that they put more non-rookie autos in the product this year.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

yes i do too just glad it wasnt like a no name but i was really hoping this was going to be a great box

The crawford was nice sorry about the rest
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

This may help you with the refractor issue...

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1575196.html