Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prices, Up arrows, No arrows

Prices, Up arrows, No arrows
Hey guys.....

Anyone notice cards going down with no arrows (some Kris Bryant variations), cards going down with up arrows on (see joc Pederson 2015 Bowman autos), and just a general disconnect of different refractors.... see 2011 finest Mike Trout autos. How could the base refractor auto be the same as the green and the xfractor autos? I know about a month back Rich put up a post with cards that don't make sense on the prices.... and I have , in the last month seen those fixed, but what seems like 100 of cards with odd pricing, different than the printed guide, and opposite of what the arrows show.... I'm just confused... and don't understand what the point of Real Time Pricing is, or where that even comes from, or how it affects all these cards being off......

Maybe I'm the idiot here and just am looking my cards up wrong.....
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: Prices, Up arrows, No arrows
As the trout goes I have the base and the green and there is a 10x difference between the two and the green is higher. The book may have forgotten a 0 before the decimal point Smile
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I think he's referring to the auto's, in which the green is 1.2x the base.

There are a lot of things that have changed in the last 24 hours. All of them down and some taking some pretty good hits, but still showing ^^^^.