`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looking For Some Photographic Evidence...

Looking For Some Photographic Evidence...
...of alien life. Hehe!

Good day, Beckett Community!

A member came up with an excellent question in regards to graded cards. He is looking to get a booklet graded, but is leery that Beckett Grading Services does not have the optimal casing. He has spoken with a CS rep, but was unable to get a true answer. I know that there are a load of people here that enjoy graded cards, so I am hoping to have a few photos shared of a graded booklet card.

It would be great to get a few shots of each plane (horizontal and vertical) to share with the other member. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, and best wishes!

Randi

RE: Looking For Some Photographic Evidence...
[Image: 025_zpsqpsi9lu3.jpg]
[Image: 004_zpsb061e2b1.jpg]
[Image: 009_zps806be210.jpg]
[Image: 005_zpsf19029c2.jpg]

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

This is the only I have

[Image: 01-02-2013020248AM.jpg]
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Thank you for the pics, gentlemen. Those cards are all amazing, but I have to say that Marino is UNREAL!!! Congrats!

Randi

Whats the best way to store these cards? I have a few booklets I'd like to get graded at some point, and that was something I was trying to figure out. Not trying to hijack you thread Randi lol Smile

(06-12-2015, 08:37 AM)savagenate Wrote: Whats the best way to store these cards? I have a few booklets I'd like to get graded at some point, and that was something I was trying to figure out. Not trying to hijack you thread Randi lol Smile
PSA has some boxes for bigger slabs.

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

NICE examples fellas!!

I almost prefer the booklet casing to the normal one when the bar is at the top (e.g. "DA BEARS" booklet), not on the right side.

(06-12-2015, 08:37 AM)savagenate Wrote: Whats the best way to store these cards? I have a few booklets I'd like to get graded at some point, and that was something I was trying to figure out. Not trying to hijack you thread Randi lol Smile
No worries about hijacking, Nate. I was wondering the same thing as well. Haha! Those things look HUGE!

Randi

Those are some entirely awesome cards, John. Very jealous!

I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.