Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards FS...Trying to Greatly Reduce My Org

Cards FS...Trying to Greatly Reduce My Org
Hi all,

I would like to purge most of my collection and kind of start over as much as I can. I need to refocus on collecting for my PC and on sets/products that I am actually interested in as opposed to anything and everything. All of the cards that I have available for trade I am willing to sell at 10% BV.

I am keeping some cards for my PC and ones that I don't want to sell at this time, but as long as it is marked for trade, I am willing to part ways with the card.

I wanted to start here first before eBay since I know that will take a lot more time and effort and I need to figure out how/if I want to go that route.

I don't have anything marked for sale yet in my Org. If I am required to do that, someone let me know and I will start working on it, but it will take some time.

I am still open to doing trades as well, and will do it in your favor, but I have taken some things off of FT, but you can check my Org or ask if you are looking for something specific.

Send me an offer or a PM with what you are interested in. I will ask that we would go half on the shipping cost, but I am willing to work something out as well, if needed. Everything would go through PayPal.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]

RE: Cards FS...Trying to Greatly Reduce My Org
Open offer sent
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

RE: Cards FS...Trying to Greatly Reduce My Org
You will have to get the cards marked For Sale and have the asking price marked as well. This is the only way that you can sell on the site, so take advantage of the service while it is still free.

Randi