`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Hmmmm.....Sooooo. Yeah. This just happened.

RE: Hmmmm.....Sooooo. Yeah. This just happened.
(06-09-2015, 10:53 PM)rbanfan Wrote: Your right Chris. I tried trading for the same card earlier and the same thing happened to me, way overpriced. That is the 2nd time in a week I've been involved a trade who looks at what prices are going for on ebay instead of what Beckett lists. I don't know
Yeah, it doesn't make sense. I get trading heavy for a hot player or someone you really want, but more then double, it's almost insulting.

Speaking of trades, I think we are due Stan!

It's 4:30 in the morning and this already has me aggravated. Btw, if you would ever consider that deal, let me know. I'll go buy a Correa.

hahaha that was a good one
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Wow!!! Lol, i think i have a pretty good idea who it was. Said the same thing to me when i added it on. I was like, are you crazy??!!! I know they are selling on the bay over bv. But i figured that maybe, maybe go over like couple of percent over value.

(06-09-2015, 10:53 PM)rbanfan Wrote: That is the 2nd time in a week I've been involved a trade who looks at what prices are going for on ebay instead of what Beckett lists. I don't know
With cards of this value, you have to consider recent sales on Fee-bay, especially given a recent call-up or when Beckett has not updated prices. This is a price GUIDE, not a be-all-end-all. This GUIDE often does not accurately reflect real time pricing or value.

The absurdity is that he is not using Beckett OR Ebay pricing in the offer. The Pederson alone's last sale was $375, and has hit over $400 in months prior (with a few high $200+ sales in-between). Factoring in the others, he is asking for 2 to 3 times value on the card, regardless of what pricing source you use!!!

And FWIW, you may as well start an official call-out thread since there is only 1 marked for trade Smile I've had similar negotiations with them in the past, albeit for much lesser value cards, where they just wanted almost 2x more for absolutely no reason. Widdled it down to a couple low-end extras for their kid, got my card, and basically committed to not trading with them again.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I knew who it was even before I looked.

I trade by BV only I dont have the time to big searching craigslist, Ebay, or any other place. If you dont like that feel free to pass me on by.

Now if a short print I have no choice but to search or even use my formula I have regarding NA pricing but then again its my card until I trade or sell it and I hold all rights to it

If your wondering my whole PC will be buried with me when I go in an unmarked grave. My wife will make sure of that becuase she doesnt want anyone to find the body and she is tired of the cards JK JK LOL Smile
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

That was pretty good.

That's an insulting offer. The Pederson by itself is more than enough to cover the value of the Correa. But there is some truth to what he's saying about the Beckett pricing lagging behind on Correa values
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

That's an absolutely ridiculous offer!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!