`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Hmmmm.....Sooooo. Yeah. This just happened.

RE: Hmmmm.....Sooooo. Yeah. This just happened.
Roger... when you put it like that... still no. It's not Simon, btw. I won't take anything out of my org because I do trade high end on here. I want the legit traders to be able to try and work a deal for any of my cards. And, there have been times I get sent offers that make me scratch my head but all I have to do is explain why it won't work and most traders are cool. It's the 2 or 3 guys (1 in particular) that repeatedly send bogus/insulting offers that get under my skin. To me it's a sign of disrespect. I believe that they think eventually that they're going to get one over on me if they keep trying. Your not, btw. The other issue I have is I see some of them posting some nice cards and it makes me wonder how they were acquired and if some new trader is unknowingly getting screwed.

I didn't know who it was at first but now I do as I had previous trades with that same line or close to it. Sad part is I at the time I didn't have much for decent tradebait or many high end stuff. Now I have much more stuff and still not much high end.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(06-11-2015, 05:35 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I didn't know who it was at first but now I do as I had previous trades with that same line or close to it. Sad part is I at the time I didn't have much for decent tradebait or many high end stuff. Now I have much more stuff and still not much high end.
I certainly didn't mean you either if that's what you meant.

(06-11-2015, 01:10 PM)petercopp Wrote: I SO WISH BECKETT WOULD FIX THE IGNORE OPTION!
The ignore option works fine and dandy... but it is only for the boards and such. Not for the trading aspect of the site, sorry to say.

As for the member in question, I sent an offer for a few cards that I would like for my son's PC and god the EXACT reply that everyone else here had. Almost to the word. Sheesh!!! I have asked for this to stop, but it is not a direct violation of the TOS, so it is more of a moral thing than anything. I hope that everyone can just ignore the trader until the lesson is learned. It may take some time, and it is infuriating, but it is the best that can be done right now. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

(06-11-2015, 09:23 PM)rayeates Wrote: As for the member in question, I sent an offer for a few cards that I would like for my son's PC and god the EXACT reply that everyone else here had. Almost to the word. Sheesh!!!
Haha. Yeah, I went back to look at our old trade dialogue and there was one trade done and 9 cancelled trades. Most of them with dialogue saying "Why do you just keep adding cards when I send it back as even both BV-wise and E-bay wise?".

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I sure wish I know who this person is
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(06-12-2015, 11:20 AM)waynetalger Wrote: I sure wish I know who this person is
Read earlier in this thread. Dominic left a BIG clue.

I have a blue 2012 correa auto. And a guy was wanting me to trade it for half the value. Stating that Beckett just attaches so it won't be NA, or some Shull Bit like that. Needless to say I told him to go kick rocks and couldn't hit cancel quick enough. But I guess if they can get people to fall for it more power to ya.
[Image: image_zpsff72494f.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to pyr0punk for the great signature