`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help ASAP.updated

need help ASAP.updated
I have a big problem plz help . I know nothing about hockey just got a storage unit in an auction got all kinds of hockey mem in it autographed photos,pins,patches,cards it seems to be blackhawks and bruins.Even a note pad of autos from a blackhawks game. How can I figure a vaule to sell as a lot .Any advice would be great plz look at pics in my photo bucket idk who the old players are any help would be nice
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: need help ASAP.
What did you get? Can't help without knowing what you got.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I agree with mq13 .... its like selling a car without mentioning if its a pinto - beetle- jag or ferrari. However, it sure sounds like you got yourself a nice haul !!!
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

I will try to post some pics tomorrow after work I got a bunch of 8by10 photos singed I don't know the players some are older bruins players judging by their hair lol' also got a wayne gretzky game used card.about 60 pins.also an envelope full of Blackhawk players from 11/6/1990 game vs the hartford whalers.and much more things like patches.
I forgot to mention there was also a huge simpson the tv show collection all brand new never opened still going thru it right around 300 pieces .It was a great score im very happy.

photo 88DF98DF-E58F-4877-A33D-92900D81A0EC.jpg
I think if you click on the photo it will bring you to my photo bucket

RE: need help ASAP.updated
If you find a Bruins fan named Brad it is an easy sell. Most collector's like the security of COA's. Not worth getting them Authenticated to sell unless you have Bobby Orr. Or find someone who makes custom cards that will cut out the Autos and repurpose them. I am interested in the Hockey pins if they are available.
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(06-11-2015, 05:00 PM)mq13 Wrote: If you find a Bruins fan named Brad it is an easy sell. Most collector's like the security of COA's. Not worth getting them Authenticated to sell unless you have Bobby Orr. Or find someone who makes custom cards that will cut out the Autos and repurpose them. I am interested in the Hockey pins if they are available.
thanks for the info. I will let you know on the pins. I should be on this weekend.

Id be interested in them, who do you have?

(06-12-2015, 02:52 PM)Dnj_cards Wrote: Id be interested in them, who do you have?
Exactly who I was thinking of!

there's nothing, I mean nothing I enjoy better than creaking my neck to look at someones upside down pics or scans... ya feel me ?