`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting a Poll

Posting a Poll
This post is getting no response on the Help Forum so I'm posting here where posts actually seem to be read.

How does one go about posting a poll? I see where I can click on "I want to post a poll" but I don't see where to load the criteria or see it show up in Preview Post.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

RE: Posting a Poll
Yeah, doesn't look like its working. I just tried it ... Let me try again and get back to you.
Okay, so it does work
1) type in your subject and message
2) click on 'I want to add a poll'
3) choose your # of choices
3) hit 'post thread'
4) all the polling info gets filled in after that
5) post it.

I don't remember it working like that before ..., but it's been a while.
Good Luck!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks for the help Doc. I knew I would be more likely to get an answer in this forum than the Help forum. All I get there are cobwebs.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(06-08-2015, 08:00 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, doesn't look like its working. I just tried it ... Let me try again and get back to you.
Okay, so it does work
1) type in your subject and message
2) click on 'I want to add a poll'
3) choose your # of choices
3) hit 'post thread'
4) all the polling info gets filled in after that
5) post it.

I don't remember it working like that before ..., but it's been a while.
Good Luck!
Yeah, I was trying to post a poll for the 1st time too and I couldn't get it to work either.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

maybe your only allowed to post 2 polls per decade Smile JK JK
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(06-08-2015, 10:07 AM)zeprock Wrote: Thanks for the help Doc. I knew I would be more likely to get an answer in this forum than the Help forum. All I get there are cobwebs.
As Don Corleone once said, "You should have come to me first!"

Glad I could help!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.