`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Anyone else excited about the draft?

RE: Anyone else excited about the draft?
Brien Taylor's name always haunts my mind during any Draft! You never really know what you have ... And what you don't until after the dust settles! Sorta like buying Bowman Prospect cards Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Pumped

(06-08-2015, 10:47 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Brien Taylor's name always haunts my mind during any Draft! You never really know what you have ... And what you don't until after the dust settles! Sorta like buying Bowman Prospect cards Smile
Haha! Right! But they sure are exciting to look at and think of what might be! You just never know who the next superstar is really going to be. I was doing some research and from 1995 - 2005 only about 60% of 1st round picks ever played at least 1 game in the The Show!

1999 - 47% of 1st Round picks played pro ball at least one game

2004 - 80% of 1st Round picks played pro ball at least one game ***THE FIRST OVERALL PICK MATT BUSH NEVER DID***
[Image: image.jpg]

(06-08-2015, 12:43 PM)Dub24rollin Wrote: Haha! Right! But they sure are exciting to look at and think of what might be! You just never know who the next superstar is really going to be. I was doing some research and from 1995 - 2005 only about 60% of 1st round picks ever played at least 1 game in the The Show!

1999 - 47% of 1st Round picks played pro ball at least one game

2004 - 80% of 1st Round picks played pro ball at least one game ***THE FIRST OVERALL PICK MATT BUSH NEVER DID***
Yeah, that is what is crazy about these bowman releases. I do think there is a better influx of talent over the past few years than in prior years, but if you look at a bowman auto checklist from years past, 95% commons that you couldn't sell to the player's parents, if you begged.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Very interested to see where Chris Shaw of Boston College goes...hope he can crack the 1st round
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]