`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
PC Passing It Forward NEW CARD: 6-13

PC Passing It Forward NEW CARD: 6-13
Hello everybody, the purpose of this thread Is to put cards that others would enjoy into their collections. I only PC Brian Hartline but I find myself buying packs, boxes and even hobby boxes. I have no desire to keep any of these cards so I would hope somebody else could enjoy them. I have sent a few cards over the past year but I wanted to start a thread.

Every week or biweekly I am going to post an auto, patch, jersey, serial #, or insert. If You would like the card, replay first and I will PM you for the address. I will send the card out for a FREE. I do not expect anything in return. I cannot police it, however I would appreciate sending these cards to PC collectors and not anyone trying to make a quick buck.

If you would like to send a Hartline, PM and we can go from there. But like I said before, I do not expect anything from this.

With that being said, here's the first one!

2014 Josh Huff RC Panini Prizm Prizms auto /250 Philadelphia Eagles
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

RE: PC Passing It Forward
That is a stand up thing to do! I like it!!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Very generous of you! Anyone takes advantage, and we can all boycott them lol. Do you take any and all Hartline cards? Or just specific needs?

Very nice idea! Kudos!

Randi

Sunday's a slow night but nobody needs or likes this card lol??

(06-07-2015, 03:05 PM)soccerscrub Wrote: That is a stand up thing to do! I like it!!
Thank ya!
(06-07-2015, 07:19 PM)savagenate Wrote: Very generous of you! Anyone takes advantage, and we can all boycott them lol. Do you take any and all Hartline cards? Or just specific needs?
Boycott that man!! Well I would love if someone had something I didn't have but that's pretty hard unfortunately..so for that time being, I'm not gonna be picky
(06-07-2015, 07:36 PM)rayeates Wrote: Very nice idea! Kudos!

Randi
Thank you too sir!

I knew that this forum was getting slow but come on.......

even freebies don't get a response these days....
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

That or Eagles fans are getting fewer! :p

(06-08-2015, 09:58 AM)savagenate Wrote: That or Eagles fans are getting fewer! :p
Chip Kelly traded all the Eagles fans! haha.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

(06-08-2015, 10:00 AM)jeremy7269 Wrote: Chip Kelly traded all the Eagles fans! haha.
Haha!

Lol that's good. Well someone will like card eventually, if not I'll just have to try another