`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Museum: in memory 1/1 of Mr. Cub!

RE: Museum: in memory 1/1 of Mr. Cub!
(06-06-2015, 08:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm a buyer. Who'd you get and how much? Feel free to pm if interested.
Nice quad relics btw.
Brown
1 Ortiz
24 Franco
28 Teixeira
31 Finnegan
39 Howard
41 Tanaka
42 Piazza
58 Rodney x 2
61 Kershaw
71 Wright
85 Machado

Blue
Holliday 66/99

Green
79 Tulowitzki 29/199
99 Soler 53/199

Drop me a PM and we will see what we can work out.

(06-06-2015, 06:01 PM)ronfir Wrote: Busted two boxes of Museum and hit a real nice 1/1 card.

Base autos were not much and then these are the best of the hits:

[Image: b0001.jpg]

Patches of local team. Hard to believe Topps would put Choice on the card. I guess Topps had no choice, but give me a break, his year was bad

8/25

[Image: Museum%20Rangers%201.jpg]

Now to the Cubs

[Image: Museum%20Rangers.jpg]

And this amazing 1/1 art card!!

Beautiful!!!!!!

[Image: Museum%20Ernie%20Banks.jpg]

back

[Image: Museum%20Ernie%20Banks%20back.jpg]

The art card is just a little bigger than normal and will not fit in a normal holder.

Very, very nice to pull this in memory of Mr. Cub
The Canvas Collection card is awesome. I love those cards, and I'm going to try to do a set. Very, Very nice pull. Congratulations.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(06-07-2015, 06:58 PM)bamyanks Wrote: The Canvas Collection card is awesome. I love those cards, and I'm going to try to do a set. Very, Very nice pull. Congratulations.
Thank you. I was beyond pleased with the card and especially with the passing of Mr. Cub, it made it all the more special. I look at it as an honor to have pulled the card in my collection.

great hit man!!! lovely cubs cards and of course the art card!!! congrats!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Not that I would know who it is, but I don't see the artist's name anywhere that you can read it. Any idea who does these drawings? Cool card BTW. Thanks.
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

(06-08-2015, 09:10 AM)baseballmason Wrote: Not that I would know who it is, but I don't see the artist's name anywhere that you can read it. Any idea who does these drawings? Cool card BTW. Thanks.
Good question!

I called Topps and asked Eric in Customer Service who was the artist but he said they do not have that information available.

I would think Topps would have this but again it is Topps and you just never know.

That's an awesome pull! I'm a HUGE Cubs fan and that Cubs card would be sweet if it had Bryant on it instead of Castro.

(06-08-2015, 07:01 PM)schootay Wrote: That's an awesome pull! I'm a HUGE Cubs fan and that Cubs card would be sweet if it had Bryant on it instead of Castro.
I thought the exact same thing!

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK