`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1964 Topps Venezuelan Mantle!!!

1964 Topps Venezuelan Mantle!!!
Well as some of you know Ive been trying to complete this set for a while now and I was down to the last 5 around a month ago or so and now im extremely happy to be able to share this card with the community!!! I thought this was worth a a thread of its own but I will also post it in my other thread to keep the continuity of it! This is probably one of, if not the most significant cards in my collection!!! Well without further ado here it is!!!!

oh and after receiving this beauty im down to two cards to finish off this set!!!
And also a special thanks to Pawpawdiv9 for all the help !!!!

[Image: Mickey%20Mantle_zpsohgj4ngv.png]

[Image: Mickey%20Mantle%20back_zps3vwh0o4d.png]
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: 1964 Topps Venezuelan Mantle!!!
Awesome new edition, congrats. What two are you missing? I'm hopping commons, lol
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Congrats!
.... And super, super jealous! Love that card.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I know your excited as hell, Glad to help bro! and help ya further more down the line with some new folks.
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

(06-05-2015, 04:52 PM)elberson Wrote: Awesome new edition, congrats. What two are you missing? I'm hopping commons, lol
Thanks man!!! im missing an Al leaders card with Yaz, Kaline and Rollins and Vada Pinson
(06-05-2015, 04:53 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Congrats!
.... And super, super jealous! Love that card.
Lol thanks I know yankee fans would all want one of these!!!
(06-05-2015, 04:56 PM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote: I know your excited as hell, Glad to help bro! and help ya further more down the line with some new folks.
Thanks again!!! I met the seller today, excellent guy!!! He sure knows a lot about all venezuelan cards!!!! I was there for like an hour or so talking with him. Beckett actually knows about him and if they need authenticity on a card and they ask him his word stands, pretty awesome!!! Also about grades, you go hey this guy told me it was a 2, dont know how he does it lol. I know that without a doubt id recommend him to anyone out there with these. He mentioned he has some awesome cards like a 1909 Ty Cobb graded by SGC i believe and some 1938 Babe Ruths. Think he is going to sell them btw!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Congratulations man! You must be pumped.

(06-05-2015, 05:20 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Congratulations man! You must be pumped.
For sure man!!!! still cant believe I have this card in my hands!!!

(06-05-2015, 05:02 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Thanks man!!! im missing an Al leaders card with Yaz, Kaline and Rollins and Vada Pinson
I'm probably the only Vada Pinson collector here and the Venezuelan card is probably the only (Topps) one I'm missing, too. So if you happen to find 2 of them, let me know Smile good luck! Likewise, I'll keep you posted when/if I find them.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.