`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prices wrong on trade screen.

Prices wrong on trade screen.
I'm in the middle of negotiations for trading away one of my extra '10 chrome blue refractor autos of christian yelich. But when the card pops up on the trade screen, it is not showing its current book value. When searching through my org it shows it at its current book value, but then when it is added to the trade, it is 20% less. What gives?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Prices wrong on trade screen.
What grade do you have it listed, that will effect the value.
Mostly football and a set builder

Some cards that have recently had price changes aren't reflecting the new price yet on the trade screen, but are on the card description screen.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(06-05-2015, 02:44 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Some cards that have recently had price changes aren't reflecting the new price yet on the trade screen, but are on the card description screen.
I've seen that happen a few times. No idea why, of course.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I've noticed that in org too, especially if pricing has published but I added something before it did, it will still show the n/a or 0.00s for an extended period of time even though the pricing pulls up correctly in trades.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Yea, I've had it happen a few times before. I always click on the card itself when negotiating trades and that will tell you the updated pricing. It seems to always happen when the BV has recently changed.
[Image: image.jpg]