`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Best Mail Week To Date!

My Best Mail Week To Date!
Would just like to share these sweet cards I got the past two weeks in trades. This is just the top cards, with many other sweet cards not shown. A special thanks goes out to all of the traders I dealt with like buckles2335, ounagi, scollignon, limitedbaseballcards, rbanfan, and many others for the sweet stuff.
[Image: IMG_23051_zpszricepwp.jpg]
[Image: IMG_23041_zpsqhzqd4rz.jpg]
[Image: IMG_23031_zpsc1bxxb91.jpg]
[Image: IMG_23021_zps4lplgsog.jpg]
[Image: IMG_23011_zpshyg7nbpa.jpg]
[Image: IMG_23001_zps0vgxgv7e.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22991_zpsvjragegg.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22981_zpss6ihornr.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22971_zpszhodrrbb.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22961_zpsrwrv0ds3.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22951_zpstjbzbnaz.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22941_zpsbdfujw9w.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22931_zpsi9wofiml.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22921_zpsv1xrohmy.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22911_zpsfhbyvcdi.jpg]
[Image: IMG_22901_zpshwxvcwuv.jpg]
Thanks for checking it out!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

RE: My Best Mail Week To Date!
That's odd. That one shelby miller auto doesn't look like the other two. Did he change his signature or something?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

You're right, that Platinum one does look different. I bet, as it's the oldest, he just got a better signature. Great cards there, I wonder what you gave up to get all that!

Great cards man!!!! congrats!!! I think I like the glavine the most!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(06-04-2015, 04:18 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: That's odd. That one shelby miller auto doesn't look like the other two. Did he change his signature or something?
Yeah, he did. It looks like his prospect autos are different than his newer ones. His autos from 2014 look freakin' awesome though. So clean and crisp
(06-04-2015, 04:36 PM)KPRROK Wrote: You're right, that Platinum one does look different. I bet, as it's the oldest, he just got a better signature. Great cards there, I wonder what you gave up to get all that!
I had to give up a Yordano Ventura refractor auto, a Drew Hutchison refractor auto, a vintage Clemente, some Cubs cards including a Bryant base, a Yasmany Tomas auto, and many other inserts. I think I got nice, fair trades there.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

That is some top of the line mail day. Truly some really nice cards. Thanks for sharing.

Nice stuff man.