`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Additions, Bure, Hofers, and a couple traders...May Edition Scan Heavy!

PC Additions, Bure, Hofers, and a couple traders...May Edition Scan Heavy!
As per usual start it off with a few that are available for trade:

2012-13 Classics Signatures Classic Combos Dual Autographs #1 Bobby Hull/50/Brett Hull
[Image: IMG_0010_zpsyk37z71o.jpg]

well i guess there was only really one trader worth scanning that I still have. I already had one of these but I picked this one up for a great deal and sold the other one I had already so this i PC:
2011-12 SP Authentic Immortal Inks #INKMM Mark Messier
[Image: IMG_zpswhuq6ibb.jpg]

I was able to pick this one up but it's gone already:

2014-15 Upper Deck Young Guns Acetate #211 Johnny Gaudreau
[Image: IMG_zpst2sx5x0c.jpg]

What did I end up getting in return (in a roundabout way) you ask? We will save that for last..

I wanted a Cam Neely auto in Canucks uniform and since I collect young guns this one seemed to fit the bill pretty well:

[Image: IMG_0011_zpssnehwru5.jpg]

More inks for my collections:

2010-11 SP Authentic Immortal Inks #INKCN Cam Neely
[Image: IMG_0010_zps9gtb49wa.jpg]
2010-11 SP Authentic Immortal Inks #INKRV Rogie Vachon
[Image: IMG_0009_zpsq2la1suw.jpg]

So back to the Gaudreau...Some of you may remember the Patrick Roy authentic moments auto that I had in last months edition of the thread. Thanks to Andre (funny1) we were able to hash out a deal for the Gaudreau Acetate (sorry Randi). I posted it on my trade/sale thread and was able to sell it almost immediately. With those funds I purchased the best card in my opinion which I saved for last . I haven't acquired any Bure cards in a few months so it was awesome to snag this (with a few bucks left over I might add):

[Image: IMG_0007_zpsqgl3gdrk.jpg]

Love cards from this set! Thanks for viewing and please leave comments!
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

RE: PC Additions, Bure, Hofers, and a couple traders...May Edition Scan Heavy!
Well now. I am sad to have missed out on the Roy! Hehe! Amazing adds to the PC, Mark! That Hull and Son is stellar, but that Bure blows everything away! Congrats!

Randi

VERY NICE ADDITIONS!!!! I AM INTERESTED IN THE HULL SIGNATURES!!!

(06-04-2015, 04:34 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: VERY NICE ADDITIONS!!!! I AM INTERESTED IN THE HULL SIGNATURES!!!
Thanks! unfortunately the Hull was sold last night..
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc

A couple more of the great immortal inks. I managed to pick up the 2013-14 immortal inks Orr /10 the other day.

(06-04-2015, 07:47 PM)runfromabear Wrote: A couple more of the great immortal inks. I managed to pick up the 2013-14 immortal inks Orr /10 the other day.
Nice addition for you. I'm holding out for the 11/12 Orr. I really didn't like the design of the 13/14 series and my object is to just get one ink from each player regardless of the year. The only cards I want from 13/14 are forsberg and Dionne. The only full set I'm after is 11/12. Only 7 to go...

Great additions!!

SSP
I pretty much collect what I pull !

[Image: ssp_nordiques_2-1.jpg]