`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to remove roller marks from Chrome?

RE: Any way to remove roller marks from Chrome?
(06-04-2015, 05:37 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Did it get an 8.5 for Surface? Just curious.
I think it actually got a 9. I brought it to a show to ask a Beckett rep how it pulled a 9 with it on its surface and he said it was so common because the surfaces are so sensitive that it's nearly impossible to get them out of production without small surface issues.

Note: you couldn't see it unless you hit it with just the right light.

(06-04-2015, 06:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I think it actually got a 9. I brought it to a show to ask a Beckett rep how it pulled a 9 with it on its surface and he said it was so common because the surfaces are so sensitive that it's nearly impossible to get them out of production without small surface issues.

Ok. That makes sense with what I've heard.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(06-04-2015, 06:31 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I think it actually got a 9. I brought it to a show to ask a Beckett rep how it pulled a 9 with it on its surface and he said it was so common because the surfaces are so sensitive that it's nearly impossible to get them out of production without small surface issues.

Woohoo! That's some good news for me. Thanks a bunch, man! Looks like she'll be heading to BGS soon.
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!

(06-04-2015, 08:20 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Woohoo! That's some good news for me. Thanks a bunch, man! Looks like she'll be heading to BGS soon.
Good luck with it!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s