`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Bowman Draft 3 Jumbo Case Break and Contest Thread

RE: 2014 Bowman Draft 3 Jumbo Case Break and Contest Thread
The color might not be coming in bunches, but at least the names popping up for ya are pretty solid. Not the tippy top of the product, but solid Top-100 type guys.
Kepler

Case 3, Box 6

Autos- Justus Sheffield, TiQuan Forbes and A.J. Reed Refractor

Paper Color- Albert Almora Blue 64/399 and Nomar Mazara Purple Ice 37/99
Chrome Color- Raimel Tapia Blue 345/399 and Alen Hanson Gold 1/50
Case 3, Box 7

Autos- Cole Tucker, Alex Verdugo and Derek Hill Green 72/99

Paper Color- Byron Buxton Blue 198/399 and Aramis Garcia Orange Ice 13/25
Chrome Color- Brian Schales Gold 27/50

Not too bad

It's now or never for a Super or Red!
Case 3, Box 8

Autos- Dillon Overton, Taylor Sparks and Chris Eillis Refractor

Paper Color- Cole Tucker Blue 264/399
Chrome Color- Aaron Nola Blue 78/399 and Nick Burdi Green 11/150
Notable base ref- Kris Bryant

Case 3 Bryant Count- 9 paper, 3 chrome and 1 base refractor

Got a lot of sorting to do, and want to go back through and make sure I didn't miss anything before I declare the contest winner. Will announce that this evening.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Would love a shot a the Gettys blue double!...

Alright folks, Contest Winner time!!

Nobody picked any of the /25 cards that were pulled, and sadly those were the lowest serial numbered cards I pulled from the 3 cases.

So we go to the pitch count. Mike threw 101 pitches last night, and the closest guess to that was 104 pitches.

So congratulations to Bruinsfan91!!!

I have a folder in my organize set up with your choices, it's marked Contest Winner Choices. Have a look and pick your $50 Beckett Book Value worth of cards(it's ok if you have to go a couple dollars over).

PM me your choices along with your mailing info, and I'll get them sent your way.

Still got a lot of sorting to do, not sure what is and isn't for trade yet.

If there's something you're interested in, you can post it here, and I'll let you know if it's movable or not when I get done.

Thanks to everyone who took part, was a lot of fun!

Bryan
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Fun, but disappointed for you, Bryan.
3 cases ... You should have something better to show for it.
Thanks for sharing, and thanks again for the contest.
Congrats to Bruinsfan!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice break. Good mix of color. Looks like you did better on the autos in the last two cases. I am surprised you didn't get a Manziel. Those are rarer than I thought.

Do you mind sharing how much you paid per case?

Any consolation prize to the guy who picked closed to the pitch count without going over (me at 97 pitches)?

(06-04-2015, 06:39 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Alright folks, Contest Winner time!!

Nobody picked any of the /25 cards that were pulled, and sadly those were the lowest serial numbered cards I pulled from the 3 cases.

So we go to the pitch count. Mike threw 101 pitches last night, and the closest guess to that was 104 pitches.

So congratulations to Bruinsfan91!!!

I have a folder in my organize set up with your choices, it's marked Contest Winner Choices. Have a look and pick your $50 Beckett Book Value worth of cards(it's ok if you have to go a couple dollars over).

PM me your choices along with your mailing info, and I'll get them sent your way.

Still got a lot of sorting to do, not sure what is and isn't for trade yet.

If there's something you're interested in, you can post it here, and I'll let you know if it's movable or not when I get done.

Thanks to everyone who took part, was a lot of fun!

Bryan

Thanks so much for the contest. I never win these things so needless to say I am very excited to win one! I sent you a PM with my address and choices. Thanks again!
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

(06-04-2015, 10:10 PM)natejeffries Wrote: Nice break. Good mix of color. Looks like you did better on the autos in the last two cases. I am surprised you didn't get a Manziel. Those are rarer than I thought.

Do you mind sharing how much you paid per case?

Any consolation prize to the guy who picked closed to the pitch count without going over (me at 97 pitches)?
Don't mean to highjack the awesome thing the op is doing, but really dude? He is giving away free stuff on his own will to the winner of his contest, and you have to ask to see if you can have something? Come on.

Also, congrats to the winner!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!