`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
EXCITING Ebay Purchase Then Seller Refunds and Sells to Someone Else. Block this dude

RE: EXCITING Ebay Purchase Then Seller Refunds and Sells to Someone Else. Block this dude
Had a similar thing happen to me involving a rare card that I have never seen again since. He was playing me and another member here against each other via ebay messages. Saying well the other guy offered me $10 more. After the third back and forth I made a deal and paid him via paypal. He then refunded me the next morning saying the other guy offered $20 more after I already paid him, but would accept higher if I paid him more. But my funds were locked up in paypal due to paying and being refunded so quickly AND it being a holiday weekend. So I had $100 frozen in my paypal that I couldnt do anything with. He was like "too bad" and sold to the other guy. So after waiting like 5 days to a week to clear, I had to wait the additional 3 days for it to show back up in my account.

RE: EXCITING Ebay Purchase Then Seller Refunds and Sells to Someone Else. Block this dude
(06-02-2015, 05:34 PM)tucker251 Wrote: The good part about it is that the story is now on Beckett forums. I would say if you are a collector then you most likely check in on the forums now and again. So in a way, the guy probably lost out on several potential future buyers. Including me!!! What a punk...
But we dont know the sellers ebay name
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(06-03-2015, 12:07 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: But we dont know the sellers ebay name
Look up the title description, do a search then look at completed sales (sold); the auction will be there.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

He says the sellers name in the email he got from eBay - jsolden
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Yup and just to make sure anyone else didn't see it ... jsolden
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

(06-03-2015, 09:21 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: Yup and just to make sure anyone else didn't see it ... jsolden
Tanner,

Man, that stinks. I'm sorry bud!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(06-03-2015, 09:21 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: Yup and just to make sure anyone else didn't see it ... jsolden
I found him thanks!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s