`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been a while since I've posted new PC adds

Been a while since I've posted new PC adds
Here are some of my more recent pickups, not related to the Prizm case I got recently. These are singles I've picked up or from recent trades Smile

Jake Ryan Lettermen:

Brett Hundley Lettermen:

Ty Montgomery Leaf Ultimate Bronze:

Quinten Rollins Sage Hit auto:

Jordy Nelson R&S black printing plate:

Jared Abbrederis Playoff Ticket:

Ahman Green Avant jersey

Jordy Nelson 2008 Chrome Blue

Then the rest of my recent stuff:

I have a couple Nelson National Treasures still coming in, and of course since I have another case of Prizm coming in tomorrow, I will probably have a few more cards in that for my PC as well Smile

RE: Been a while since I've posted new PC adds
I love that Ahman Green. The design of that set is so clean, yet it doesn't look plain. Very nice pick-ups.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Nice stuff as usual Smile

Nice!!!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Nice Jordy plate!! You have another case coming?? I better start roundin' up the Pack cards so I have something to offer when you hit that Intros Gold! Tongue

(06-03-2015, 06:45 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Nice Jordy plate!! You have another case coming?? I better start roundin' up the Pack cards so I have something to offer when you hit that Intros Gold! Tongue
no golds unfortunately Sad But, i think i might have gotten a prizms intro or two, so once i go through all of them again i'll see if you need any of them

Some very cool stuff, Joe! I would have to question that Jordy Nelson plate, however. In order to be an actual printing plate the image would have to be backwards, but if you look at his helmet you can clearly see that RIDDELL is not mirrored. Very nice stuff, either way!

Randi

(06-03-2015, 09:22 PM)rayeates Wrote: Some very cool stuff, Joe! I would have to question that Jordy Nelson plate, however. In order to be an actual printing plate the image would have to be backwards, but if you look at his helmet you can clearly see that RIDDELL is not mirrored. Very nice stuff, either way!

Randi
Not all of them are backwards. I have a regular Topps plate from this year of Nelson and it's normal, but the printing plates for the chrome mini were backwards. i believe it has something to do with how it does the printing.