`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is the juice worth the squeeze??

RE: Is the juice worth the squeeze??
(06-02-2015, 08:07 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Are you talking crack it first or no?

I was thinking send it in as is. There's always a gamble when cracking a card out. I would say there is a strong possibility the card won't come back with the same exact subgrades (if cracked out), which could potentially mean that one of the 9 subs could be bumped down to an 8.5 or something similar.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck and keep the thread updated!

(06-02-2015, 11:03 PM)altz11 Wrote: I was thinking send it in as is. There's always a gamble when cracking a card out. I would say there is a strong possibility the card won't come back with the same exact subgrades (if cracked out), which could potentially mean that one of the 9 subs could be bumped down to an 8.5 or something similar.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck and keep the thread updated!
With that being said, you can submit card for a "regrade" or bump?
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Not sure about the grading / re-grading .... but when I read the title I thought you were contemplating starting a Jarvis Landry PC.....lol

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(06-03-2015, 03:33 AM)pudge27t Wrote: With that being said, you can submit card for a "regrade" or bump?

Yes. You would send it to them in the BGS 9 case and write "minimum grade 9.5" next to it on the printout form. This tells the graders that they should only crack the card out of its current case if it grades a minimum of 9.5.

If you're looking to sell it, be careful you don't raise your necessary asking price and minimize your profits by resubmitting too many times.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.