IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Our recent HOF auto pickups

RE: Our recent HOF auto pickups
very cool!

(06-01-2015, 07:22 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Sick stuff Aaron! I'm super jealous of the Bucky and the Zach Wheat! Keep it up!
Thanks, Jake! Was pretty happy to add them both to the collection. Up to 112 HOF autos and counting!
(06-01-2015, 07:59 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: Very nice cuts!
Thanks, man! I dig the Satchel Paige quote in your sig, by the way!
(06-01-2015, 08:09 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: One of my dream cards is a Puckett auto, my dad was a huge Twins and Puckett fan! Congrats on the amazing pickup!
Thanks, Ryan! Puckett and the Twins were the bane of all Brewer fan's existence back in the 80's but he sure was fun to watch play!
(06-01-2015, 08:12 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: All superb HOF material! They're all great, but for some reason, that Kirby Puckett really hit home. Perhaps because he's a guy that I actually saw play?
Rizzutto, DiMaggio & Dickey? If you ever need someone to babysit those Yankee greats when you go on a vacation or something, they're always welcome at my house Smile
I figured you would have no problem "watching" the Yanks for us, Doc! Sunday, July 3rd 1988 was my first ML game and I was lucky enough to see 4 HOFers play that day(Puckett, Blyleven, Molitor and Yount). And I still have the scorecard that I filled out for the game! (Brew Crew won 4-3)
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice DiMaggio! That Wheat is pretty sweet as well!

(06-01-2015, 08:23 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Great stuff
Still after a bucky and wheat myself. Congrats
Thanks, man! If I recall correctly, I believe your HOF auto collection is up to 150. We have a ways to go to get there but we are getting there, slowly but surely!
(06-01-2015, 08:55 PM)natejeffries Wrote: very cool!
Thank you! It's been a fun quest so far!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Great stuff Aaron. I have a Puckett just like that one, love that card. The DiMaggio is no slouch either. Very nice additions. Let me know when you wanna work out something for a Smoltz auto if youre still needing one.

(06-01-2015, 11:37 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice DiMaggio! That Wheat is pretty sweet as well!
Thanks, man! Aside from Goose Gossage, the list of Yankee and Brooklyn Dodger HOF autos we need is getting smaller but pricier. I think we need to start saving up for a Mantle pretty soon!
(06-02-2015, 08:01 AM)rob024420 Wrote: Great stuff Aaron. I have a Puckett just like that one, love that card. The DiMaggio is no slouch either. Very nice additions. Let me know when you wanna work out something for a Smoltz auto if youre still needing one.
Thanks Rob! We do still need a Smoltz, among others that you have. We will have a pretty nice Ray Dandridge cut auto available in the next few days if that is a HOF auto you would be interested in.

Its possible, hit me up when you get it in. Thanks

(06-02-2015, 08:57 AM)rob024420 Wrote: Its possible, hit me up when you get it in. Thanks
We have a few HOF autos and GU that will be available. I will probably start a trade thread when they all arrive.