`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It has been awhile (scan heavy)...

It has been awhile (scan heavy)...
What's up folks? The Alstott PC has slowed to a crawl...a creeping, dead man's crawl, in fact. So in the meantime I have been tagging some stuff for the Jags PC, as well as a few other miscellaneous items. There are a bunch of pics so grab a sandwich and enjoy. And thanks for taking a look!!

I have no idea where this card came from...no recollection of ever purchasing it. It just APPEARED in my PC.
 photo Jags1_zpslfhhym0a.jpg

photo Jags1_zpsujkliajk.jpg

photo Jags1_zpsefwuhnv6.jpg

photo Ace1_zpsf2sano5o.jpg

1 of 1
 photo Ace1_zpsvuekijia.jpg

photo Ace5_zpsmrwb9xbc.jpg

##/10
 photo Ace3_zpsduas9zng.jpg

#/5
 photo ARobinson_zpscinde6i5.jpg

photo BBortles1_zpswkmhngxz.jpg

photo BLeftwich_zpsgi2wxmld.jpg

Byron Leftwich photo BLeftwich1_zpskvixeyfc.jpg

photo BLeftwich1_zpsbw4nadxn.jpg

photo BLeftwich1_zpsufxgfx7n.jpg

photo CShorts1_zpsuhwqht76.jpg

photo CShorts3_zpsklzokgod.jpg

photo CShorts1_zpsfj4cx1ol.jpg

photo CShorts2_zps2hjqln8t.jpg

photo FTaylor_zpsx7wjfkqw.jpg

photo JCyprien1_zps8tqi66sa.jpg

photo MLewis1_zpst7jtufja.jpg

photo MLee2_zpsznctitmt.jpg

photo MLee1_zpsma5hfh5c.jpg

photo MLee2_zpssskgevew.jpg

photo MLee1_zpsgr0ieamo.jpg

photo MLee3_zpsdptzya7f.jpg

photo MLee1_zpsmrnbg974.jpg

Marqise Lee photo MLee4_zps2fgzgfgy.jpg

photo MJD1_zpsf8u4p247.jpg

photo MJD1_zpsvby5uekp.jpg

photo PPosluszny1_zps85xxzgk4.jpg

photo 20150512_211542_zpsawauseq2.jpg

photo RGreene_zpsit8b9vvc.jpg

photo Storm1_zpsccbzngoa.jpg

photo TBrackens_zpsmkbskf4r.jpg

ALSTOTT

photo Alstott1_zpskda3g7h4.jpg

photo MAlstott7_zpsxhia3xct.jpg

photo Alstott3_zpsjdu0ng6y.jpg

Navy stuff...

photo JBellino_zpszkdzigkp.jpg

photo RStaubach_zpshcuo69jz.jpg

Staubach plate
 photo Navy31_zpsxiqqjco4.jpg

photo Navy1_zpsoc0xzl6m.jpg

NFL rushing leaders...

photo NFLRL1_zpsrvrzb57y.jpg

SET BUILDING--just the one card--Michael Strahan

photo MStrahan_zpsgxxfukjj.jpg

Miscellaneous stuff...

photo Elite Teams_zps7uakg6bj.jpg

photo OPace_zpsfryredhz.jpg

photo Jephthah2_zpsij1gqunp.jpg

photo Jephthah3_zpswdqt7epm.jpg

photo Jephthah5_zps9dhfvln1.jpg

"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

RE: It has been awhile (scan heavy)...
Wow! There is some incredible stuff! It looks as if there is a lack of comc watermarks on the photos... so does that mean you are home now? Best wishes!

Randi

Nice stuff man! The Five Star this year is really nice! If you come across and extra William Henderson from that auto set, let me know Smile I've only seen one, and missed out on it Sad

Sweet stuff man! BUT wait! So that means you're gonna collect T.J. Yeldon? Sad Noooooooooooo! :p
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Sweet stuff!! Really liked the Flawless Shorts /25... he's got a cool sig!

I just picked up an Elite Passing the Torch Sayers/James /3 from 2001 Vegas convention myself! There were three 2000 PtT James or James/Sayers listed nearly simultaneously over the past week.

Beautiful stuff!! A Tony Brackens siting and I want that Sayers auto! The Orlando Pace is cool and brings back a lot of memories from buying cards as a kid. Congrats on the haul!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-01-2015, 05:39 AM)rayeates Wrote: Wow! There is some incredible stuff! It looks as if there is a lack of comc watermarks on the photos... so does that mean you are home now? Best wishes!

Randi
Hey Randi! Nah...not back yet. I discovered that most folks will ship to me at no extra cost; add that to the fact that COMC raised their Mailbox fees to beyond reasonable, and it was a no brainer. I have missed a couple of highly sought after cards due to sellers not being willing to ship outside the US, but again, most are will work with me.
(06-01-2015, 09:36 AM)savagenate Wrote: Nice stuff man! The Five Star this year is really nice! If you come across and extra William Henderson from that auto set, let me know Smile I've only seen one, and missed out on it Sad
Thanks Nate! I'll keep an eye out for that Henderson.
(06-01-2015, 01:36 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Sweet stuff man! BUT wait! So that means you're gonna collect T.J. Yeldon? Sad Noooooooooooo! :p
Hahahaha! No worries! The only player I super collect is Alstott. All others (including Jags) are simply targets of opportunity, so pursue Mr. Yeldon at will. You will receive no stiff competition from this guy.
(06-01-2015, 04:28 PM)coltsfansince85 Wrote: Sweet stuff!! Really liked the Flawless Shorts /25... he's got a cool sig!

I just picked up an Elite Passing the Torch Sayers/James /3 from 2001 Vegas convention myself! There were three 2000 PtT James or James/Sayers listed nearly simultaneously over the past week.
I agree on the Shorts sig. Too bad he's with Texas now...dang-it.

I just saw your Sayers/James PTT...#'d to 3! That's pretty crazy stuff man. Great snag!
(06-01-2015, 06:42 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Beautiful stuff!! A Tony Brackens siting and I want that Sayers auto! The Orlando Pace is cool and brings back a lot of memories from buying cards as a kid. Congrats on the haul!!!
Thanks! You should check out coltsfansince85's Sayers/James PTT #'d to 3. It is double the awesome! And yeah...when I saw the Pace I had to have it. "97 Pinnacle AP's were top flight cards back in the day!
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet