`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nolan Ryan Dual Patch Auto /10 FT

Nolan Ryan Dual Patch Auto /10 FT
Just pulled this beauty about 30 minutes ago out of a box of Diamond Kings. Looking to trade it for a 1 for 1. Let me know if you're interested and let's work it out.

[Image: 20150529_123509_zpsy40nstgx.jpg]

RE: Nolan Ryan Dual Patch Auto /10 FT
Heck yeah! I dont know if I have anything but I'd love a shot. What value are you putting on it?
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

That is sweet! Is that chipping on the top right off the card?

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(05-29-2015, 12:29 PM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: That is sweet! Is that chipping on the top right off the card?
Here's another picture. There is very slight chipping it looks like but nothing major as you can see. That's the problem with cards this thick is there are usually imperfections around the sides, that's why no one really grades thicker cards.

[Image: 20150529_133358_zpsejm9fxq7.jpg]

I might be interested depending on what value you need
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(05-29-2015, 12:40 PM)rpeterson369 Wrote: Here's another picture. There is very slight chipping it looks like but nothing major as you can see. That's the problem with cards this thick is there are usually imperfections around the sides, that's why no one really grades thicker cards.

[Image: 20150529_133358_zpsejm9fxq7.jpg]
That does look better. I have several cards like this that have the same issues. Happy hunting! I hope you get something cool for it.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]