`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
***Hot Topic*** OPG vs. Beckett magazine (updated as of 28 May 15) Prices FIXED!!!

RE: ***Hot Topic*** OPG vs. Beckett magazine (updated as of 28 May 15) Prices FIXED!!!
(05-31-2015, 07:14 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Where'd you pick that bad boy up? Isn't that the retail ssp?
Yeah, Matt. I think it's the SSP, but it's not listed.
It was a retail redemption (from a blaster) that took a year for it to finally come my way. On card auto, paper, no serial number. There's a /10, /25 & /35 listed but not this card. ???? Any idea?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: ***Hot Topic*** OPG vs. Beckett magazine (updated as of 28 May 15) Prices FIXED!!!
(05-31-2015, 07:46 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, Matt. I think it's the SSP, but it's not listed.
It was a retail redemption (from a blaster) that took a year for it to finally come my way. On card auto, paper, no serial number. There's a /10, /25 & /35 listed but not this card. ???? Any idea?
I'm not sure on price but I know those are rare. A friend sold a BGS 9.5/10 for $1400 2 weeks ago. My best guess for ungraded is $800. Of course, that's dependent on what he does on a daily basis.

Did they fix those Topps Supreme autographs?

(05-31-2015, 09:08 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm not sure on price but I know those are rare. A friend sold a BGS 9.5/10 for $1400 2 weeks ago. My best guess for ungraded is $800. Of course, that's dependent on what he does on a daily basis.
Wow! So that is now officially the best card I ever pulled from a pack. I probably need to grade it, but I think it's slightly off center and will never get a 9.5. Corners and edges are sharp but the image is shifted .5mm to the left. Still, probably get a 9.0 (maybe?)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I like your chances. Worst case scenario you get a 9 on a super short printed Bryant rc and you never have to worry about damaging it. If it is that rare, having it encapsulated with a 9 will help it out value wise anyway.

Any chance 2015 tribute autos will be priced?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]