`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thank You!!!!

Thank You!!!!
Just wanted to say thank you to all my friends on here (Rich, Dan, Greg, etc) who are served and are serving our country to allow us the freedom to talk sports and even trade cards. I personally am grateful for the friendships I've found here and all the guys who have served to allow something as simple as a baseball card trading site ! Happy Memorial Day friends ! And. Thank you!!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

RE: Thank You!!!!
(05-25-2015, 07:46 AM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: Just wanted to say thank you to all my friends on here (Rich, Dan, Greg, etc) who are served and are serving our country to allow us the freedom to talk sports and even trade cards. I personally am grateful for the friendships I've found here and all the guys who have served to allow something as simple as a baseball card trading site ! Happy Memorial Day friends ! And. Thank you!!
It's a great time to step back and appreciate the service that they do for us everyday!! Without the service men and women, none of this is possible!
[Image: image.jpg]

RE: Thank You!!!!
(05-25-2015, 09:35 AM)Dub24rollin Wrote: It's a great time to step back and appreciate the service that they do for us everyday!! Without the service men and women, none of this is possible!
+100000000.

Also, from what I can see the greatest traders on this sight are military members as well!
[Image: PIpbkRH.png]

Also collecting the top prospects for the Sox.
I never threw an illegal pitch. The trouble is, once in a while I toss one that ain't never been seen by this generation. — Satchel Paige
Special thanks to jbel for the sweet sig!